Tuning Gone Wrong

Just a few cards I came up with.

Obsidian Golem

Fire/Pyro/Tuner/4/1500/1500

You may Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster using this card and monsters on your opponent's side of the field. If a Synchro Summon is preformed this way, Special Summon the Synchro Monster on your opponent's side of the field in the position of their choice.

Decrescendo Apparition

Light/Spellcaster/4/Tuner/1200/1700

Once per turn, you may remove from play 1 Level 3 or lower monster in your Graveyard. Decrease the Level of 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck by the Level of the removed monster until the End Phase of this turn.

Charcoal Golem

Earth/Pyro/Synchro/8/1500/3000

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card is not destroyed as a result of battle while in face-up Attack Position. Once per turn, the controller of this card may Tribute 1 other monster on their side of the field to draw 1 card. Each time the controller of this card draws a card, decrease their Life Points by 1000.

Obsidian Golem: + 12 expletives +

Decrescendo: Definitely one for the books, this one. People have been rarin' to create Tuners that modify their own Levels, but never a Tuner that modifies the Level of a Synchro. Go figure.

Charcoal: Maybe include itself in the Tribute > draw scheming here?

Obsidian Golem: + 12 expletives +

Decrescendo: Definitely one for the books' date=' this one. People have been rarin' to create Tuners that modify their own Levels, but never a Tuner that modifies the Level of a Synchro. Go figure.

Charcoal: Maybe include itself in the Tribute > draw scheming here?

[/quote']

No on the last statement, because it's meant to be Summoned with Obsidian Golem.

I was gonna make Decescendo a non-Tuner, but I wasn't sure what to do. Especially since I wanted it to be like a real spirit... But I don't know right now.

Archived