Blast Sphere support?

Toffee.

I've kinda' run out of images, And my skills on Ms.Paint arent the greatest ¬_¬

So I might as well start making cards here.

Also, Blast Sphere is win.

Reverse Blast Sphere -DARK-

Lvl4

[Machine/Effect]

If your opponent's monster attacks this face-down Defense Position card, this card becomes an Equip Card equipped to the attacking monster, without applying damage calculation. Destroy the equipped monster and this card during the Standby Phase of your opponent's next turn, and you gain lifepoints equal to the equipped monster's ATK.

1400ATK / 1400DEF

Blast Pyramid -DARK-

Lvl4

[Machine/Effect]

If your opponent's monster attacks this face-down Defense Position card, this card becomes an Equip Card equipped to the attacking monster, without applying damage calculation. Destroy the equipped monster and this card during the Standby Phase of your opponent's next turn, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the equipped monster's ATK.

1400ATK / 1400DEF

Blast Cube -DARK-

Lvl4

[Machine/Effect]

If your opponent's monster attacks this face-down Defense Position card, this card becomes an Equip Card equipped to the attacking monster, without applying damage calculation. Destroy the equipped monster and this card during the Standby Phase of your opponent's next turn, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the equipped monster's ATK.

1400ATK / 1400DEF

Blast Polygon -DARK-

Lvl6

[Machine/Effect]

If your opponent's monster attacks this face-down Defense Position card, this card becomes an Equip Card equipped to the attacking monster, without applying damage calculation. Destroy the equipped monster and this card during the Standby Phase of your opponent's next turn, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the equipped monster's ATK + 1500.

1800ATK / 1800DEF

Blast Mechanic -DARK-

Lvl4

[Machine/Effect]

This card cannot be attacked if you control a face-down Defence Position monster. Once per turn, You can select 1 lvl4 or lower DARK-Attribute "Blast" monster in your graveyard, And special summon it to your side of the field in face-down Defence Position. You cannot conduct your Battle phase if you activate this effect.

1200ATK / 1200DEF

Blast Engineer -DARK-

Lvl4

[Machine/Effect]

Flip: Add 1 lvl4 DARK-Attribute "Blast" monster from your deck to your hand. You cannot chose "Blast Engineer"

1000ATK / 1000DEF

Blast Boom-Box -DARK-

Lvl2

[Machine/Tuner]

If your opponent's monster attacks this face-down Defense Position card, this card becomes an Equip Card equipped to the attacking monster, without applying damage calculation. If you attempt to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster, You can use this card and the equipped monster as Synchro Material monsters, even though this card is in a spell and trap card zone.

300ATK / 300DEF

Blast-proof Barrier -Continuous Spell-

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, Face-down defence position monsters cannot be effected by spell or trap cards(except this card). Pay 500 lifepoints during each of your End phases. If you do not, destroy this card.

Blast Bucket -Spell-

Pay 800 lifepoints. Add 1 lvl4 DARK-Attribute "Blast" monster from your deck to your hand.

De-Fuse -Quick-Play Spell-

Destroy 1 "Blast" monster equipped to a monster on the field. Draw 3 cards.

Power Blast! -Continuous Trap-

When the effect of a "Blast" monster activates that inflict damage to a player, You can remove from play 1 "Blast" monster in your graveyard to increse the damage by 1000 points.

I dunno' I might edit them if they seem a bit over-powered >_>

Archived