asking a girl out

kungfuactionjesus

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ don't have sex with her. He's probably like 11 or 12.

Kid listen just be yourself and ask her out. Also if you act immature she'll say no if your mature around her then she'll know that you'll probably the right one for her trust me.

Need any more advice PM me I'm 18 and experienced this stuff.

^ don't have sex with her. He's probably like 11 or 12.

Kid listen just be yourself and ask her out. Also if you act immature she'll say no if your mature around her then she'll know that you'll probably the right one for her trust me.

Need any more advice PM me I'm 18 and experienced this stuff.

How do we really know your 18?

Very mysterious.

that too might be coming on a little strong

No coming on to strong is grabbing her ass.

You should do it ;)

I did it and that's how I let my crush know I was interested.

Lol right ;)

^ Why do I get the feeling you have never had a girlfriend? T_T xD jk haris =P

Anyway, this topic is meh. If you have self confidence, and you know you can commit and spend time with a girl, and keep her happy, then go for it. If you know you're the type who doesn't like going out of the house, maybe you should wait a while before getting a gf ;)

Anwyays, do NOT "act" mature. Just be yourself. If she likes you for who you are, she will say yes. Be honest, and do not pretend to be anything you are not.

p.s. You are not proposing, so be casual =P Do not try to get formal with things, because school relationships, 95% of the time, do not go on forever, except when you are older.

You should do it ;)

Lol right ;)

Anyway' date=' this topic is meh. If you have self confidence, and you know you can commit and spend time with a girl, and keep her happy, then go for it. If you know you're the type who doesn't like going out of the house, maybe you should wait a while before getting a gf ;)

Anwyays, do NOT "act" mature. Just be yourself. If she likes you for who you are, she will say yes. Be honest, and do not pretend to be anything you are not.

p.s. You are not proposing, so be casual =P Do not try to get formal with things, because school relationships, 95% of the time, do not go on forever, except when you are older.

[/quote']

That's true. I've seen people try to act too professional and get turned down

You should do it ;)

Lol right ;)

Anyway' date=' this topic is meh. If you have self confidence, and you know you can commit and spend time with a girl, and keep her happy, then go for it. If you know you're the type who doesn't like going out of the house, maybe you should wait a while before getting a gf ;)

[/quote']

I've had 6

oooooooo PWNT joo Kayostix

Archived