asking a girl out

kungfuactionjesus

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask her if she wants to go see a movie with you or something. It's simple, and it'll work if she likes you.

^ don't have sex with her. He's probably like 11 or 12.

Kid listen just be yourself and ask her out. Also if you act immature she'll say no if your mature around her then she'll know that you'll probably the right one for her trust me.

Need any more advice PM me I'm 18 and experienced this stuff.

You say you're 18, yet in another thread you said you're married?

Im very good friends with this girl at school. I really like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me too. But I'm not that sure to ask her out yet. What should I do?

do what you think is right. If you're almost 100%' date=' I'd say go for it. It can't hurt

[/quote']

Wow you really do just copy what other people say.

Ask her if she wants to go see a movie with you or something. It's simple' date=' and it'll work if she likes you.

^ don't have sex with her. He's probably like 11 or 12.

Kid listen just be yourself and ask her out. Also if you act immature she'll say no if your mature around her then she'll know that you'll probably the right one for her trust me.

Need any more advice PM me I'm 18 and experienced this stuff.

You say you're 18, yet in another thread you said you're married?

*Dramatic music starts to play.* You changed your name?

Maybe you can have one of your friends blow it. She will then know and if she feels the same way... *wedding bells.* Where did those come from?! You won't have that akward situation. She will come right to you. She will try to find out and make it semi-obvious to somebody trying to tell. Only very small hints.

Archived