A Kids World (Pokemon)

Master52394

I have started writing a pokemon book. I have tried at yugioh books and htey aren't really that good. Here is the first part. If you like it I will post the next and so on. Please leave your honest opinions.

Hyper Beam Dragonite both me, Aaron, and Kevin had shouted for our three way battle. After the attacks collided all three pokemon were unable to battle which meant that not only did that battle enialate all three of our pokemon’s energy, but there was no winner of our pokemon battle. As we sat in the pokemon center we wondered what we could do to improve our pokemon and their strength. Seeing as how they are fully evolved, there was no way their attacks could get any stronger. I (Brian) am a 14 year old pokemon trainer. My two friends are Aaron (18 years old) and Kevin (15 years old). Together we are the three awesome pokemon trainers of the United Region. Here, trainers try to defeat all eight of the Frontier Brains in order to get their symbol. If they do they get the location of the next Battle Facility. If a trainer manages to defeat all eight battle facilities they are allowed to have the option to become the ninth frontier brain and so on. So far nobody has been able to complete the goal of defeating the Battle Frontier. That is the goal of young Brian; to defeat all eight frontier brains and become that lucky ninth brain. Everyone in the region has heard of the Battle Frontier, the only problem was winning. As Brian, Kevin, and Aaron walked out of the Pokemon Center they looked at the map to see which facility was closest to where they were. As it turns out the first location happened to be in the town that they were in, Inverness, Florida. They got on there bikes and they rode until they almost ran over a pokemon in the middle of the road. It was a fire type pokemon known as Arcanine. The owner of that pokemon jumped out from the trees that were right along the side of the road. He was no older then 10. He said “Stay away from my Arcy!” Brian and Aaron were astonished, but now Kevin. How are you doing… little brother? Brian and Aaron were shocked to find out that this young kid was Kevin’s little brother. Not to shabby Kevo. I shoulda known it was you trying to take Arcy away from me. Relax we just saw him lying on the side of the road. Yeah we were training and then we hot tired and so we stepped off to the side of the road replied Dylan. So what brings you back home big brother. Well my friend here wishes to challenge the Battle Temple. Oh he does does he replies Dylan. Well I could take you there right now. That would be awesome commented Brian. We’ll take the limo to there. Put your bikes into the trunk. Once we arrived I was astonished. Wow, look at this place. Yeah, it’s something isn’t it? Well I will be right back to see if the Frontier Brain is in for the day. Five minutes later Dylan comes out and says “Yeah and he’s very interested on battling you.” Once we got inside nobody was around and so I asked where is he as I looked at Dylan thinking that he has played a trick on us. You’re looking at him he replied. I am the Temple Monk. But you are just a kid replied Aaron. So, Kevin was asked and he declined and so I asked if I could in his place and Kevin said Why not? So you knew about this Kevin and you didn’t tell us? I wanted it to be a surprise. Well I am surprised I admitted. So are we gonna battle or what asked Dylan I an eager attitude? You got it D man, but don’t expect me to go easy on you just because you are Kevin’s brother. I don’t but I am going to be the one with the smile on my face with the grin of victory. We’ll see I replied. We stepped into an elevator that took us to the basement which since it was a glass elevator we saw the GIANT battle field that was awaiting us. Once the elevator stopped the referee that works at the Temple greeted us and he stood on his podium stand. I stood in the challenger box while he stood in the brain box. The referee said these words “This is an official Battle Frontier Battle that will take place in the Battle Temple. This match is between the Challenger, Brian; and the Temple Monk, Dylan. Each trainer may use two pokemon. Only the challenger may substitute. Understood?” Yes I replied. Trainers, choose your first pokemon. I choose you Arcy replied Dylan. I choose you Arcanine. So you have an Arcanine too Brian? Well let’s see who’s is better. Begin said the referee. Arcanine use heat Wave. Arcy use Extreme Speed to dodge it. The foes Arcanine was very fast and swift. He dodged the attack and started charging at mine. Arcy use Flamethrower; now you dodge with Extreme Speed. Wow, you have a faster Arcanine then I replied Dylan. But mine has power as well so I will use Flare Blitz. Not if I can help it, use Hyper Beam Arcanine. Both attacks collided then there was a massive explosion. When the smoke cleared both pokemon were out cold. The referee announced that neither pokemon were able to battle. Both Dylan and I only had one pokemon left. Good fight Brian; but you won’t beat this next one. Go Ninetales. The fox like pokemon appeared with more joy then a little kid. If that’s your choice then I choose Lapras. BEGIN! Lapras lets wrap this up; use Water Pulse. Dodge and use Iron Tail. Use Ice Beam to make icicles. They hammered Ninetales one after the other. Finish this with Hyper Beam. A huge orange beam shot from Lapras’ mouth and was aimed for Ninetales. Ninetales, send it back with Ion Tail. Now you send it back with Psychic Attack. It launched back and forth for about five minutes. Lapras, this time send it back with Ice Beam. The Orange call was now frozen and when Ninetales went to send it back it broke and it actually hurt Ninetales. At that moment Ninetales has collapsed and she was out cold. Ninetales is unable to battle and so the winner is Brian and Lapras. I ran over to Lapras and pet her on the head. Good job Lapras, take a good long rest. I walked over to Dylan. Here this is the proof that you have defeated me in the Battle Temple. It’s the Youth Symbol. Now all you need is seven more symbols and then you are able to become the ninth Frontier Brain. I know, I can’t wait until I win all eight symbols. Don’t get overconfident Brian said Aaron.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets use this:

Hyper Beam Dragonite both me' date=' Aaron, and Kevin had shouted for our three way battle. After the attacks collided all three pokemon were unable to battle which meant that not only did that battle enialate all three of our pokemon’s energy, but there was no winner of our pokemon battle.

[/quote']

It should be written like...

"Hyper Beam Dragonite' date='"[/b'] said Aaron, Kevin, and I had shouted for our three way battle.

After the attacks collided all three Pokemon were unable to battle which meant that not only did that battle destroy all three of our Pokemon’s energy, but there was no winner of our Pokemon battle.

Work on it a little

Archived