What the **** is that?

Hey, there is OFFICIALLY a problem with Yugioh cards. Up to now, I bought only twice 9-cards paks from Strike of Neos. Guess what? In the pack I had today, I already had 5 cards.

It sucks. Konami is missing ideas. Now booster packs don`t have enough cards, it`s too easy to get twice the same, I hate that.

I have a complete binder filled with ALL different cards, 850 cards. My second binder, cards I got once more, has 200 cards. Third time? Around 50 cards. Fourth time? Around 10. Fifth time? Only one, that /%!?&"%! Mokey Mokey King.

I remember the Legend of Blue-Eyes boosters... I needed two or three different packs before I got a double.

Anyone agrees with me?

PS. May this thread may be attached to "Konami running out of ideas"? If yes, I`d like that.

Hey, there is OFFICIALLY a problem with Yugioh cards. Up to now, I bought only twice 9-cards paks from Strike of Neos. Guess what? In the pack I had today, I already had 5 cards.

It sucks. Konami is missing ideas. Now booster packs don`t have enough cards, it`s too easy to get twice the same, I hate that.

I have a complete binder filled with ALL different cards, 850 cards. My second binder, cards I got once more, has 200 cards. Third time? Around 50 cards. Fourth time? Around 10. Fifth time? Only one, that /%!?&"%! Mokey Mokey King.

I remember the Legend of Blue-Eyes boosters... I needed two or three different packs before I got a double.

Anyone agrees with me?

PS. May this thread may be attached to "Konami running out of ideas"? If yes, I`d like that.

So pretty much' date=' you got two packs, and in the second one, you got the same cards as you did in the first one? That happens to me sometimes. The reason it didn't happen as much as in older packs is because older sets had about 120, where newer sets have about 70.

[/quote']

Not only one card... 5 cards I already got on the first pack...

So pretty much' date=' you got two packs, and in the second one, you got the same cards as you did in the first one? That happens to me sometimes. The reason it didn't happen as much as in older packs is because older sets had about 120, where newer sets have about 70.

[/quote']

Not only one card... 5 cards I already got on the first pack...

Oh. Well it happens sometimes. That's why I don't buy a lot of packs anymore.

I once got two STON packs, and in the first I got a few 6 Samurai and other stuff. In the next pack I only got 5 out of the 9 cards I should have got, and ended up getting the same cards as I did in the first pack. So I got ripped off and told someone who worked at the store anda he let me get another STON pack for free. I didn't get anything good in it though. I did get different cards, so that was a good thing I guess.

Oh. Well it happens sometimes. That's why I don't buy a lot of packs anymore.

I once got two STON packs, and in the first I got a few 6 Samurai and other stuff. In the next pack I only got 5 out of the 9 cards I should have got, and ended up getting the same cards as I did in the first pack. So I got ripped off and told someone who worked at the store anda he let me get another STON pack for free. I didn't get anything good in it though. I did get different cards, so that was a good thing I guess.

My cousins and friends have pulled off some crazy s**t:

Two Captain Golds in a pack

Three Gene Warped Warwolfs (I cried when I saw it when he opened it, then stole one)

A Half way Foil Air Hummingbird

Raiza and Pulling the Rug

Plus some other stuff

But I have only one thing that happened:

Two Flame Wingman in a Jaden Pack

I know, I suck.

My cousins and friends have pulled off some crazy s**t:

Two Captain Golds in a pack

Three Gene Warped Warwolfs (I cried when I saw it when he opened it, then stole one)

A Half way Foil Air Hummingbird

Raiza and Pulling the Rug

Plus some other stuff

But I have only one thing that happened:

Two Flame Wingman in a Jaden Pack

I know, I suck.

I used to have pretty bad luck in boosters, then for a past few days, I''ve been getting great luck!

Last 4 pack I had:

STON - Rare Card - Neo Spacian Grand Mole, UTIMATE RARE and a Glow Moss, Common too.

JADEN2 - Rare Card - E-Hero Aqua Neos

JADEN2 - Rare Card - E-Hero Flare Neos

EOJ - Rare Card - D-Hero Dreadmaster!

But I don't think Konami's is out of ideas. Watch out for Premium Packs, which include, Magican of Black Chaos!

Archived