What the **** is that?

Hey' date=' there is OFFICIALLY a problem with Yugioh cards. Up to now, I bought only twice 9-cards paks from Strike of Neos. Guess what? In the pack I had today, I already had 5 cards.

It sucks. Konami is missing ideas. Now booster packs don`t have enough cards, it`s too easy to get twice the same, I hate that.

I have a complete binder filled with ALL different cards, 850 cards. My second binder, cards I got once more, has 200 cards. Third time? Around 50 cards. Fourth time? Around 10. Fifth time? Only one, that /%!?&"%! Mokey Mokey King.

I remember the Legend of Blue-Eyes boosters... I needed two or three different packs before I got a double.

Anyone agrees with me?

PS. May this thread may be attached to "Konami running out of ideas"? If yes, I`d like that.

[/quote']

Yes that annoys me to, I only get 1-3 NEW cards per pack, the rest are doubles.

I kinda hate it when I go to the store with my friend to buy some boosters. First, I always got just enough for 1 or 2 booster packs. My friend always buy 4 or 5 packs at once. Then I have to watch how he opens the packs and rakes in the ultra/secret rares and all I get from my packs are doubles and rares (luckily I always get funny or cool rares though).

I once bought about 10 packs with the rest of my summer pocket money and all I got was a Dark Balter the Terrible (my second) and a Black Pendant. The rest were all useless. I was so bummed. I also bought 2 boosters of Labyrinth of Nightmare that day, 1 for my friend and 1 for me. I held up the packs and I said: `Now choose`.

So my friend was pondering and then he said: `That one! ... No wait! That one`. The results? He got a Ultra Rare Mask of Restrict while I got another worthless rare card I already had.

I know what your saying I have gotten 2 Dark Magic Attacks in like in a row (I now have 3 all Ultra Rare). I also got like 3 Birthrights (again like back to back). And now the siad thing is I'm trying to make a Crystal Beast deck and out of like 6-7 packs I got no Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle, and if you count my friends out of 15-20 packs only 2 Ruby Carbuncle. Yes I know packs are random but not that random.

I almust forgot that I have like 10-15 Ultimate Rares.

Archived