A, B, or C?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. A, B, or C?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sbamber reviewed the actual poll result

Sprite A

Voted for A: .:「Unown」 Metallic:., aceecaecaace, GHawk, Hedgehog The Shadow, Infinity Sparker, kaibarawks, kingofhearts201, Mikaeo, Ninja Steve, poke_freak, Supercards, username1111, Zaca, [Dark]

Now tell me how many of those are new members?

Is self voting allowed? If no, I would need to know who did Splice C.

How does that matter. I have NO control over new members. This really frustrates me -_-"

Maybe someone wanted me to win and made fake accounts? Or maybe all the new members like my splice. It's not my fault.

I have reviewed all evidence.

Ace, it is nearly impossible for someone to fake an account with your IP.

When searched, we came up with more then 5 accounts under your IP.

Now normally I would take action immediately, but this is not my forum, and I will have to talk with Blood Rose.

If your not banned completely, at the very least put on the shun list.

Oh yeah! I made this account at a libarary! That's why!

I'm such an idiot. You see I don't own a computer. I walk down the street to the libarary. They all have the same IP address at this libarary.

The chance of that many people at your library knowing about YCM, is slim to known.

No' date=' a lot of kids in my community know about YCM. I spreaded the site. It is very popular.

[/quote']

You just got yourself in a lie.

You said you went out on vacation, and your friend used your account, because you forgot to sign out.

Now, I dont know about you, but my library computers dont stay on 24-7.

And each time they restart the information is erased.

NO I DIDN'T!! YOU PEOPLE DON'T GET IT. MY CITY IS FILLED WITH HACKERS AND GANG-BANGERS! YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Yeah, because the people at the library sinchronized at the same hour, at the same thread to vote for the same sprite. They are soo evil.

See, I knew what you did, and now you come in here storming up trouble.

I want you to:

1. Get out of this topic, or I'll have you reported

2. You have been negged, once, and if I go to my reps and find out that you negged me I'll neg rep your for Rep Spamming.

3. You may not post in TPSSC Topic, if you do so you will be forced out, reported, negged again.

4. You have been blocked/banned from joining TPSSC Forums.

NO I DIDN'T!! YOU PEOPLE DON'T GET IT. MY CITY IS FILLED WITH HACKERS AND GANG-BANGERS! YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Yeah' date=' because the people at the library sinchronized at the same hour, at the same thread to vote for the same sprite. They are soo evil.

[/quote']

But I never said they where "soo evil."

How does that matter. I have NO control over new members. This really frustrates me -_-"

Maybe someone wanted me to win and made fake accounts? Or maybe all the new members like my splice. It's not my fault.

I have reviewed all evidence.

Ace' date=' it is nearly impossible for someone to fake an account with your IP.

When searched, we came up with more then 5 accounts under your IP.

Now normally I would take action immediately, but this is not my forum, and I will have to talk with Blood Rose.

If your not banned completely, at the very least put on the shun list.

[/quote']

Could I please see the site where it says I have 5 accounts under this IP address?

Archived