Plz Rate my second set of cards

larharlx

this is my second set of cards ive made plz rate

WindsWest.jpg

WindsSouth.jpg

Windsnorth.jpg

Windseast.jpg

Windgreat.jpg

They may seem SUPER cheep but their ritual card make you pay half you life points and a total of 7 stars from sacrifices.

oh this is what Great wind spirts effect is.lol-

Spirt of the north wind+Spirt of the South wind+Spirt of the west wind+Spirt of the East wind.

This Card Cannoth be targeted by spell trap or monster cards.when sommoned reduce your lifepoints to 100(if lower than 100 before you loose)Your opponent selects 4 cards from their deck and place them in their hand, if your opponent has more than 5 cards in their hand you discard one light one dark one fire and one water monster from your deck to grave and this card gains ATK points equal to the Stars of the Sacrificed monsters times 100.This card is destroyed at the end of the turn.When this card is destroyed Sommon Spirt of the north wind, Spirt of the South wind, Spirt of the west wind and Spirt of the East wind to the feild.

this is my second set of cards ive made plz rate

WindsWest.jpg

WindsSouth.jpg

Windsnorth.jpg

Windseast.jpg

Windgreat.jpg

They may seem SUPER cheep but their ritual card make you pay half you life points and a total of 7 stars from sacrifices.

oh this is what Great wind spirts effect is.lol-

Spirt of the north wind+Spirt of the South wind+Spirt of the west wind+Spirt of the East wind.

This Card Cannoth be targeted by spell trap or monster cards.when sommoned reduce your lifepoints to 100(if lower than 100 before you loose)Your opponent selects 4 cards from their deck and place them in their hand, if your opponent has more than 5 cards in their hand you discard one light one dark one fire and one water monster from your deck to grave and this card gains ATK points equal to the Stars of the Sacrificed monsters times 100.This card is destroyed at the end of the turn.When this card is destroyed Sommon Spirt of the north wind, Spirt of the South wind, Spirt of the west wind and Spirt of the East wind to the feild.

Archived