who is the top 5  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who is the top 5

• Wolfberserker, JK Rewrite, Oldmaster, God GAK, Nukyasu
    • Nukyasu, Jak 35, Darkthorne, Dark_Vortex, GBT
    • GBT, God GAK, Darkthorne, Wolfberserker, Jak 35
    • JK Rewrite, Oldmaster, Dark_Vortex, Tehodis
    • Tehodis, daxinator, CrazyKev, Unversity boy 000, jinz

nice Tehodis. which DDR games do you have? i have DDR Max' date=' Max 2, Extreme, and Supernova.

i can almost AA Maxx Unlimited and Max 300. theyre pretty hard.

and on supernova, i can AA Xepher. muahaha :P

[/quote']

I have Max, Max 2 and Extreme. I also go and see movies alot, so I play whatever machine they have at the theatre I go to. Since we have about 10+ theatres in town, and each of them has a DDR machine (or cheap American rip-off of DDR. Which sucks. So horribly).

nice Tehodis. which DDR games do you have? i have DDR Max' date=' Max 2, Extreme, and Supernova.

i can almost AA Maxx Unlimited and Max 300. theyre pretty hard.

and on supernova, i can AA Xepher. muahaha :P

[/quote']

I have Max, Max 2 and Extreme. I also go and see movies alot, so I play whatever machine they have at the theatre I go to. Since we have about 10+ theatres in town, and each of them has a DDR machine (or cheap American rip-off of DDR. Which sucks. So horribly).

cool. when you play' date=' do you turn the music up REALLY loud? like full blast?

cuz i sure do. :lol:

[/quote']

I would, but my parents hate J-pop, and I mostly only play the J-pop songs. Although I do like La Senorita and Your Rain (no matter how slow it is, I just turn it 6x speed)

cool. when you play' date=' do you turn the music up REALLY loud? like full blast?

cuz i sure do. :lol:

[/quote']

I would, but my parents hate J-pop, and I mostly only play the J-pop songs. Although I do like La Senorita and Your Rain (no matter how slow it is, I just turn it 6x speed)

How did I miss this thread?

My favorite genre is RPG. Not all RPGs are turn-based. Look at the Tales Series. Not a single on is turn-based. They are almost like a fighting game.

I also like DDR. I play on some small 32in. TV in my basement. I also have a Metal Pad I got on my birthday. I can do a lot of Heavy songs. I can't do too many 8+ footers (I can still do some 8s though.)

Archived