Gladiator Beasts? Thought so.

Docomodake

As the title says.

!NEW! - Necrotagging: Instead of tagging from the Deck, our little Gladiators will be tagging our dead or super-dead friends.

Gladiator Beast Moninel

EARTH [] Beast / Effect [] Level 4 [] 1500 / 0

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, your opponent removes 1 card in their hand from play. If this card battles, by returning it from the field to the Deck at the end of the Battle Phase, Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Moninel".

Gladiator Beast Bashnole

FIRE [] Beast-Warrior / Effect [] Level 3 [] 600 / 450

You can return this face-up card to the Deck to negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it.

Gladiator Beast Macron

WATER [] Beast-Warrior / Effect [] Level 3 [] 400 / 650

You can return this face-up card to the Deck to negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.

Frozen Tag

Normal Trap Card

You can only activate this card when a "Gladiator Beast" monster you control would be returned to the Deck. Select that monster. Negate the selected monster's effect and Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except a monster with the same name as the selected monster.

Tag-In Whiplash

Continuous Spell Card

When you Special Summon a "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck by the effect of a Gladiator Beast monster, inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent.

Round-Trip Tag

Quick-Play Spell Card

Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck. The Special Summoned monster is returned to the Deck during the End Phase.

Test Horse

EARTH [] Beast / Effect [] Level 3 [] 1000 / 1000

This card can be Special Summoned by the effect of a Gladiator Beast monster that is returning to the Deck. When this card would be destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to return this card to the Deck and Special Summon 1 "Test" monster from your Deck, except "Test Horse".

Test Trout

WATER [] Fish / Effect [] Level 2 [] 300 / 200

When this card is Special Summoned, you can add 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle, activate 1 of the following effects: ● Destroyed in Attack Position: Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your hand. ● Destroyed in Defense Position: Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your hand.

Gladiator Beast Corugi

WIND [] Beast / Tuner [] Level 3 [] 1200 / 1400

If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your hand or Deck. If this card battles, by returning it from the field to the Deck at the end of the Battle Phase, Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Corugi".

Gladiator Beast Passing Summon

Normal Spell Card

Discard 1 card in your hand. Select 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster in your Graveyard. Remove the selected monster from play and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except a monster with the same name as the selected monster. You can only activate 1 "Gladiator Beast Passing Summon" per turn.

Gladiator Beast Plusen

DARK [] Beast / Effect [] Level 2 [] 0 / 0

When this card is returned to the Deck by the Fusion Summon of a "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster with this card listed as a Fusion Material Monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Plusen".

Gladiator Beast Heraklinos+

FIRE [] Beast-Warrior / Fusion / Effect [] Level 8 [] 3000 / 2500

"Gladiator Beast Laquari" + "Gladiator Beast Plusen" + 3 "Gladiator Beast" monsters

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (You do not use "Polymerization"). You can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, Summon, or monster effect and destroy it.

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus+

DARK [] Winged Beast / Fusion / Effect [] Level 6 [] 2400 / 1500

"Gladiator Beast Bestiari" + "Gladiator Beast Plusen" + 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned, you can destroy up to 3 cards on the field.

Gladiator Beast Layne

WIND [] Winged Beast / Effect [] Level 3 [] 600 / 200

If this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, send 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. If this card battles, by sending it to the Graveyard at the end of the Battle Phase, Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Graveyard, except "Gladiator Beast Layne".

Gladiator Beast Elnae

WIND [] Winged Beast / Effect [] Level 4 [] 1900 / 0

If this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, return 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck. If this card battles, by sending it to the Graveyard at the end of the Battle Phase, Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Graveyard, except "Gladiator Beast Elnae".

Gladiator Beast Remov

WIND [] Winged Beast / Effect [] Level 4 [] 800 / 1200

If this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, add 1 of your removed from play "Gladiator Beast" monsters to your Graveyard. If this card battles, by sending it to the Graveyard at the end of the Battle Phase, Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Graveyard, except "Gladiator Beast Layne".

Gladiator Beast Flash

Normal Spell Card

Discard 2 cards in your hand. Return 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster you control to the Deck and Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck. This Special Summon is treated as being Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster.

Test Liger

FIRE [] Beast / Effect [] Level 3 [] 1300 / 700

If a face-up "Gladiator Beast" monster you control returns to the Deck, you can return this card from your field to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck.

BANLIST

Test Trout - Banned (For obvious reasons.)

Gladiator Beast Corugi - Limited (Serious Rescue Cat abuse.)

Gladiator Beast Heraklinos+ - Limited (Do I need to go into detail?)

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus+ - Limited (...)

Gladiator Beast Bashnole

Extremely broken. Even without its second effect, it's still broken. Good concept, though.

Frozen Tag

Bad OCG. It would be "Except a monster with the same name as the selected monster". Abusable with Test Tiger and a counter against cards you or your opponent plays to return cards to the deck, like Wind Blast.

Tag-In Whiplash

This one is fine. But I don't see it being used.

We Just Need You For a Second!

Bad name, and the effect is... meh.

Gladiator Beast Bashnole

Extremely broken. Even without its second effect' date=' it's still broken. Good concept, though.

[b']What if it only negated Normal Spell and Trap Cards, or something to that extent?[/b]

Frozen Tag

Bad OCG. It would be "Except a monster with the same name as the selected monster". Abusable with Test Tiger and a counter against cards you or your opponent plays to return cards to the deck, like Wind Blast.

I'll edit this soon, I'm going out for awhile.

Tag-In Whiplash

This one is fine. But I don't see it being used.

We Just Need You For a Second!

Bad name, and the effect is... meh.

I can edit the name.

Test Horse

Eh. Can be overpowered, but maybe not? If you still take Battle Damage, it's fine.

Test Trout

Yes, obviously extremely overpowered.

Gladiator Beast Corugi

I guess this is okay, but it allows for double tagging, which I don't like. Overpowered.

I sorta like it. Except maybe make another condition to the card? Too easy to swarm with it.

Gladiator Beast Plusen

Definitely don't like this. Especially since Gladiator Beast Fusions tag out also, I believe.

If anything, it's underpowered. But I suppose it's cool.

Test Horse

Eh. Can be overpowered' date=' but maybe not? If you still take Battle Damage, it's fine.

[b']You still take Battle Damage.[/b]

Test Trout

Yes, obviously extremely overpowered.

Gladiator Beast Corugi

I guess this is okay, but it allows for double tagging, which I don't like. Overpowered.

I sorta like it. Except maybe make another condition to the card? Too easy to swarm with it.

Maybe LP Payment or Discarding?

Gladiator Beast Plusen

Definitely don't like this. Especially since Gladiator Beast Fusions tag out also, I believe.

EDIT: I know Hera doesn't, but Gyzarus does.

If anything, it's underpowered. But I suppose it's cool.

I can make it more powerful. Maybe 1 discard for all 4 negations?

EDIT: UPDATE - Card Effect Changes and Gyzarus+

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus+

God overpowered. Seriously >>

I though you'd say something like that. Fixing.

Nice' date=' more profound.

You made a ban list? For curiosity...why?:P

[b']So people could understand the cards that are (somewhat to horribly) broken would be on the banlist, therefore rendering them not as usable as thought.[/b]

---

Why is Gyzarus+ overpowered?

Why are you bad at this game? (I wanted to see the reaction of its brokenness.)

Umm...to me it's not broken' date=' but then again I'm a person who can summon alot in just a few turns.

[/quote']

In a GB Deck, you have many GBs in your Deck to tag out. First off, you can mini-nuke your opponents field with his start-off, then send a bunch more to the Grave, emptying your opponents field. Then, with other monsters, practically kill your opponent. That's how it's overpowered.

Archived