Return of the Shadows-Beginning-Tournament Chapters 1-10

Cody Frost

How good was this match?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How good was this match?

• Great! Post the next one!
    • It's okay.
    • Just stop it and tell a mod to close or delete this thread.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a theme. I would say a general theme and it can include how the cards would work together. Real cards would be accepted as well. You can post here for that spot and then PM me the theme and how it would be used. Don't want everybody knowing how the match would turn up. I will need a link to the cards (makes things easier) and a character name. That's it. :P looks like alot, but its not.

Okay, I will have them done by tueday...BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST THEM TILL FRIDAY!! ARGH!! I wish I had my own connection cord...Anyways, I will try to make one additional chapter. I managed to post the theme one of the other main characters (Hans) will be using on the written card thread. Meet the new E-Hero Galaxy Neos and his Neo-Spacian friends. You can take a look at it.

Okay' date=' I will have them done by tueday...BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST THEM TILL FRIDAY!! ARGH!! I wish I had my own connection cord...Anyways, I will try to make one additional chapter. I managed to post the theme one of the other main characters (Hans) will be using on the written card thread. Meet the new E-Hero Galaxy Neos and his Neo-Spacian friends. You can take a look at it.

[/quote']

When you said "E-Hero Galaxy Neos", did you get that from one of my threads? And since you're online, check out my new Fan-Fic "Tri-Duel! Haou Devil 12 vs. Wolfy Eddy vs. Mystery Guest".[/size]

Look, what i am trying to say is if you already wrote your chapters down, how can you fit them in 1 small comment box. For example "Chapter 1", it only says "Chapter 1" on there and nothing else, but when I click the "Click to view" button on it, the whole chapter appears on there and when I click the "Click to hide" button, its gone. How do you make it like that?

like this:

spoiler=Whatever you want to name it]

That is step 1

Step 2 is to close it with:

/spoiler

but make sure you put the brackets [] K?

Between these two "effects" you place whatever you want to put and then Kazam! You have a show/hide link.

[spoiler=like so]

spoiler=like so

/spoiler

but they are not in brackets so it doesn't work.

when you do have the brackets, it does.

hope this helps.

I'm cursed! Since I have not connection cable connecting my AlphaSmart board to my computer...I MUST NOW REWRITE EVERY CHAPTER ON WORD!! Good thing is that at the least I can give ya'll a preview of what's to come.

On the next episode, Lupin and six other duelists are gathered on a small park. Each of them is to prove themselves ready for the semi-final duels! First up is Resha, a water duelist that cools down everyone from the summer heat. After her match is Hans, the Neo Neo-Spacian duelist. Will they win their matches and move on to the semi-finals? Stay tuner to find out.

Archived