i stopped liking yugioh after...

Do You Agree With Me  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Agree With Me

• Yes, its really bad now
    • No, Yugioh is still awesome

Hello theres a thing called the sub.

4Kids have been hacking YGO for years, cutting out violence and swearing. And never actually brought the first series because of how little DM was it and how much 'violence' there was. (Although 5Ds seems to be doing well at getting blood in lately.)

You do realize 4Kids have had YGO since the 28th episode of the YGO Series (as I whole I mean YGO, DM, Capsule Monsters, GX and 5Ds), basically since DM started, so unless you are Japanese or watched the original series. You've had to watch the 4kids version from day one.

It's still as good as it was and the only think that makes yu-gi-oh bad is some rubbish characters. (there isn't that meny rubbish ones)

You seem to have forgotten the part about the entire premise being utterly ridiculous, and the show largely being one massive product placement.

GX is a bit gay, but I like Syrus. Jaden's not my favourite main character, but he's okay. The dubs are fine, but like everyone else here, I don't know why they need to cut out gory stuff. Seriously, who cares if someone dies? Instead, we get the Shadow Realm. Seriously, almost every anime out today have SOME gore (except Pokemon and my favourite, Zatch Bell).

Original series rocks!!! :D:D:D

It's still as good as it was and the only think that makes yu-gi-oh bad is some rubbish characters. (there isn't that meny rubbish ones)

I don't agree with that. Though I hate Jaden's instructor. Joey's still my fave.

another example is the show Gogoriki.they made it in russia, and now it was good then.now it's a horrible thing that doesn't make sense :( 4kids is the killer of every good show. gogoriki used to be called "smeshariki"i think they purposely badly translate so we suffer.and i think even the youtube ones are bad once in a while :(

Archived