My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Italian Internet is great =D

I suppose that means you are in Italy. Also' date=' why is the Italian Internet great? How is it different from the German Internet, or the UK internet, except for language?

[/quote']

It's great because I can keep up with your fic!

Did you know I was going to keep LS for a major Duel, or how come you did them?

I suppose that means you are in Italy. Also' date=' why is the Italian Internet great? How is it different from the German Internet, or the UK internet, except for language?

[/quote']

I used them because I suck at dueling against Lightsworns. If I were really using my Warrior Deck against Lightsworns (which actually did happen), I would have died by Turn 5. There are two major differences:

1. I don't have the Wicked Gods in my Warrior deck.

2. That Lightsworn was using only one of each monster, like most anime characters. Otherwise he would have won by the Judgment-Lumina-CoSR combo (Summon Judgment Dragon, destroy everything, play CoSR, play Lumina, discard a card to bring back another Lumina, draw, discard to summon another Lumina, draw, discard to bring back Wulf. 3000 + 1000 + 1000 + 1000 + 2100 = 8100.).

-And another note, who doesn't use Lightsworn, especially in this meta?

Great fanfic,

I had an idea for a gang, they are called the Scrap gang. They hang out in the card junkyard, they mantaine the junkyard and organize the cards into groups and such, this is because all of the menbers are actually duel spirits from the thrown away cards that take a vaguely human form by manipulating cards into human shape, as a result they burst into cards when defeated and hide themselves, all in all they look like black mages. The king (made from the rest of the cards John threw away (he trashed all of his old deck but two cards) uses a Koa'ki Meiru deck, but all of the members are very powerful, one of them uses a Genex deck, feel free to change them or not use them at all.

Best part about Koa'ki Meiru is that it is anti meta.

[/quote']

I used them because I suck at dueling against Lightsworns. If I were really using my Warrior Deck against Lightsworns (which actually did happen), I would have died by Turn 5. There are two major differences:

2. That Lightsworn was using only one of each monster, like most anime characters. Otherwise he would have won by the Judgment-Lumina-CoSR combo (Summon Judgment Dragon, destroy everything, play CoSR, play Lumina, discard a card to bring back another Lumina, draw, discard to summon another Lumina, draw, discard to bring back Wulf. 3000 + 1000 + 1000 + 1000 + 2100 = 8100.).

I'm still going to use LS later in my fic, which is currently a bit dead.

Great fanfic' date='

I had an idea for a gang, they are called the Scrap gang. They hang out in the card junkyard, they mantain the junkyard and organize the cards into groups and such, this is because all of the members are actually duel spirits from the thrown away cards that take a vaguely human form by manipulating cards into human shape, as a result they burst into cards when defeated and hide themselves, all in all they look like black mages. The king (made from the rest of the cards John threw away (he trashed all of his old deck but two cards)) uses a Koa'ki Meiru deck, but all of the members are very powerful, one of them uses a Genex deck, feel free to change them or not use them at all.

Best part about Koa'ki Meiru is that it is anti meta.

[/quote']

That's a good idea. I might use that. My fan-fic will be even longer, but that's alright. I'll probably have Walter face his biggest gang challenge. I can easily tie this in. I can make the gang use the Duel Terminal archetypes, as well as Koa'ki Meiru (I may call them Core Chimairs if I use them though). Thank you, Frohawk.

[/quote']

I'm still going to use LS later in my fic, which is currently a bit dead.

Really? Last I checked, Lightsworn, variations of Lightsworn, and Twilight dominated the meta. I just didn't want to give my Lightsworn dude any DARK monsters because that would allow DAD and Chaos Sorcerer into the deck an John would be dead before he could summon a Wicked God.

Also, Chapter 54 up. I'll soon have Chapter 55 up.

1)It's great that you recycle the Paradoxes, I wanted to do the same thing later. Really! I could scan the ,otes and send them to you! Believe It!

2)Lol Kim's a goth!

3)Her dad wouldn't like the miniskirt.

4)I hope she's playing Tele-Crap.

5)Looking forward to the duel.

You've still got it. Make the next chapter a special one.

1. No, that was actually a riddle. If I was going to recycle the Brothers Paradox there would have been a duel involving Gate Guardian.

2. Oh yeah, I forgot one important detail: she also used black hair dye. I have to admit, now she looks kinda like D-Carly.

3. That's just her style. Plus, her father doesn't like it, that's exactly why she's wearing it.

4. Dude, the person who uses Easter Eggs turned dark. Her father actually had a DAD deck, though it was more based on the Dark Counterpart monsters and Darklord Zerato. Simple answer: No, she's not running Tele-Crap.

5. Another 2 against 1 duel, with John as the single duelist. Also, you may find that Kim's dark transformation is no ordinary dark transformation.

You'll find the next chapter to be really awesome. In fact, I'll work on it very soon. It WILL be a duel to remember.

Archived