My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyways' date=' when are you going to finish the plot? Or will there be another sub-plot?

[/quote']

Don't worry, the plot will end. I may be in Chapter 70 or so when I get there, but I know how the plot will go. An idea might come to me while I'm writing it and I might make a few more small sub-plots, but the main plot will still be the same.

I wonder if this will be one of those series fics

I don't really know your definition of "series fic", but I will tell you that it will end eventually.

Oh yeah, and Chapter 49 up. I'm one step closer to the end.

I've been wondering for about 48' date='5 chapters; at what level is he supposed to evolve?

[/quote']

Congratulations! John has reached Level 49. Oh look, he's evolving. [insert Pokémon evolution music] Congratulations! Your John evolved into Legendary Legionary!

Okay, seriously, John's skill and knowledge have grown quite a bit since the beginning of the fan-fic. I don't know about you, but I count that as him "evolving" throughout the fan-fic. At first he was quite like Jaden, but now not so much. His deck has also evolved throughout the fan-fic. Remember: The deck makes the duelist and the duelist makes the deck.

Mystery Guest' date=' will you have chap 50 by this week?

[/quote']

With projects and other such, that may be difficult. However, I always find time on the weekends to visit this site, so I may be able to. I'll most likely update on the weekend though.

I'm with you there.

You might find it annoying' date=' but could you make a Decklist for John? He's used loads of cards during the past 50 chapters, I think over 50.

[/quote']

Based on the fact that John gets new cards a lot in the fan-fic, that would explain how his deck changes. I'll see if I can write a deck list for John. His Deck will change slightly in Chapter 50. He won't duel in that chapter, but he'll put a few cards in his deck before his first duel at the Renaissance Fair.

Chapter 50 is up. As I said before, this fan-fic may end up going into Chapter 70 or even 80. In the end, it will be great, right? At the end, I may adjust a few things, i.e., give the chapters names in addition to the numbering them, putting up a deck list, etc.

Archived