My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll get working on Chapter 39 right away. You'll know what God it is at one of two times:

1. When you figure out who the Grand Leader, which will most likely happen when they play their first card.

2. When the God is summoned.

Either way, there has been at least 3 guesses and I said that, when 3 guesses are made, I would write the chapter. It should be up either later today or tomorrow.

GULP!

Don't tell me the Chumley-saurus is in your fic?!

Anyways' date=' my third guess is Rainbow Dragon. Would explain why Chris is acting so weird.[hr']

FOUND IT!

ULTIMATE GEM GOD-RAINBOW DRAGON!

knew i would find it with a little hint

Chapter 39 is up. It is in the next post down. Yes, the God is Rainbow Dragon. Did you get that by the letters or did you just search for Gods on yugioh wikia or something?

GULP!

Don't tell me the Chumley-saurus is in your fic?!

Anyways' date=' my third guess is Rainbow Dragon. Would explain why Chris is acting so weird.[hr']

FOUND IT!

ULTIMATE GEM GOD-RAINBOW DRAGON!

knew i would find it with a little hint

Chapter 39 is up. It is in the next post down. Yes, the God is Rainbow Dragon. Did you get that by the letters or did you just search for Gods on yugioh wikia or something?

You said it was played by a GX character. Since there are only 2 GX characters in your fic, it wasn't really hard. some of the letters made "Rainbow Dragon", GOD was one piece, and I saw "gem" quite fast.

Duel was great. Really enjoyed it. 9/10

Archived