Yu-Gi-Oh Card Remake Contest COMPLETE

Black_LIGHT

Okay, the object of this contest is to take a pic from an official Yu-Gi-Oh card and use the pic to make an entirely different card. The pic can be edited a little (don't completely change it).

Example:

148685zc3.jpg

Under the card, post the name of the card you got the pic from. So in this case, I would write Kuriboh.

OCG, Grammar and Spelling still count.

Entry is FREE! End Date is December 15 (Monday).

PRIZES:

1st Place: 3 reps

2nd Place: 2 reps

3rd Place: 1 rep

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant find picture of card without the stuff around it man' date=' this stinx :P[hr']

Never mind figured it out

My card:

126977gu0.jpg

Dharc the Dark Charmer, i love charmers, do you mean Monday next week or yesterday monday? cuz im behind sum stuff ^.^ thnx

It's next Monday.

XEVILCl0wnX and rodri666, please tell me the name of the card you got the pic from.

Oh, and everything's looking great so far. Gonna be hard to choose the winner!

Heres my card. 74011fw9.jpg

Card from Dark Necrofear.

[spoiler=Effect] When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned you can discard your entire hand to destroy all of the Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle while in defense position, destroy the monster that destroyed this card and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card in your Graveyard X 100. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play instead.

Archived