what do u think of the animation?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what do u think of the animation?

• exelent
    • good for first try

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saboom' date=' I might need a pic with less width ^^; if you want it to look good.

[/quote']

aaah, c'mon, Mare, can't you change the width of a picture -.-..

Very good Shop.

XD, no, I can but it would've looked horrible. Our customers must be satisfied ;)

Basher... I'm sorry (eek) so you want that girl holding "The Simpsons" as the main title and remove "The Simpsons" I made? Or just make the board empty?

Whaddya' mean points...How do you mean that??Is it REP points or what...ANYWAY I want a Booster Pack!

[align=center]Name:The Dragon's Rampage!(In Bold Royal Blue Text)

Cards per pack:9 Cards Per Pack(In Bold White Text)

I want the Neat KONAMI sigh and Neat English Edition well..I want a NEAT booster pack...And I want the pic I attachted for the cover.

Oh if the pic is too big which I doubt it just please make it.[/align]

Yeah thanks I'll still give you the points but can you make the font the real booster pack font and if you move the Yu-Gi-Oh sign a bit up and along with the title do you think you could put the 9 Cards Per Pack on please?

Oh and add me to your buddy list please 'cause I added you and your like the best ever lol!Extra REP!!

Plus how do I save the Booster Pack as a picture??

Dragon Master K:

Click the attached pic then Save Image As (if you're using Mozilla Firefox) or Save Picture As (if you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer) to save. I'll add you right away ^^

Edited Version (note the font I used is the same because it's the most nearest one to the original I could find):

[attachment=6585]

Omegawave:

Err, I couldn't find suitable pics though.. only 1 and it is for Megaman X if you want.

Archived