1. 1. what do u think of the animation?

• exelent
    • good for first try

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pic here

Azmania2260:

I hope you improve the shop because seriously I don't consider sliferdude's boosters that good. And you're welcome. ^^

Newcas12' date=' I've done your duelist (Hell Kaiser Ryo). There you go:

[img']http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/mare-kun111/newcas12.jpg[/img]

well actually Mare, I'd have to disagree. I know what you mean, from the booster he showed you in the 'bet' you guys took. But here are few boosters he made for me:

35lrwbp.jpg

6g2c41e.jpg

What do you think now?

Is that so? XD... well seriously, let me rate these gifts for ya.

Look at the texts I make boosters in, and look at his texts. I bet that mine own his alot. Look at the quality of the image. Mine is higher than his. Look at the Konami and English Edition signs. Maybe his "English Edition" is just a little better, but my Konami Logo and English Edition signs are put in their original places. Also, the quality of the image and better resizing counts, so my friend, I suggest you to look at my boosters before declaring his boosters great.

~Mare

Wait wait wait' date=' what banner? Describe more please. E.g. name, style, background, etc. describe as best as you can.

[/quote']

i would like a banner that says ''Come visit Troy's Recolor and Fusion Shop!'' I would like the background to be just plain red

I also want to know how to turn it into a link to my shop

Archived