1x Giant Trunade

1x Brain Control

1x Smashing Ground

Traps: 6

1x Torrential Tribute

2x Macro Cosmos

3x Solemn Judgment

Side Deck: 15

2x Mobius the Frost Monarch (anti-Oppression/Imperial Iron Wall)

1x D.D. Warrior Lady (anti-Stardust/Gladiator Beast)

2x D.D. Warrior (anti-Stardust/Gladiator Beast)

3x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast (anti-Synchro)

3x Threatening Roar (anti-Gladiator Beast/TeleDAD/Lightsworn/Plaguesworn/Twilight)

2x Light-Imprisoning Mirror (anti-Lightsworn)

1x Return from the Different Dimension (OTK possibility)

1x Mirror Force (anti-Zombies/Overextension)

Rate / Fix.

• 5 weeks later...

You need Zaborg. That's my #2 monarch (caius is #1). And' date=' in my opinion, Thestalos is the weakest monarch.

[/quote']

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Thesty is better.. especially in Macro, discarding to the RFP is always yummy.

Smashing Ground over Fissure, obvious one but needed pointing out.

7/10. It needs some improvement. Here are my suggestions:

-1 Jutte Fighter

-1 Stardust Dragon

-1 Goyo Guardian

-1 Fissure

-2 D.D.R - Different Dimension Reincarnation

+1 Macro Cosmos

+2 Iron Chain Dragon

+1 Mind Control

+2 Soul Exchange

An extra Macros is needed. I find that 2 Jutte Fighter is better than 3 of them for this deck since you not always gonna Synchro all the time. Also, your Monarchs do most of the work so Synchronizing is not minatory. Also, put those Iron Chain Dragons in your Extra Deck. The effect is better than Goyo Guardian when Macros/D-Fissure on the field cuz it sends 3 cards from their deck to the RFP pile where Goyo needs to send the monster to the Graveyard and can't Special Summon them. Stardust isn't needed at 3 since this is a Macro Deck. It can only negate once, then its gone. Thought Ruler is better than Stardust for this deck. Mind Control is better than Fissure since it can grab your opponent's monster and Synchro them with your Tuner. Yes, it does not work with the Monarchs but that's where you can use that Brain Control for. Soul Exchange works nicely in here too since it works with your Monarchs so use 2 of these in place of your D.D.Rs! Good Luck!

You need Zaborg. That's my #2 monarch (caius is #1). And' date=' in my opinion, Thestalos is the weakest monarch.

[/quote']

Dont people get tired of being wrong. Zaborg is the absolute worst Monarch. It is even worse than Granmarg and that's saying something considering Granmarg's place among Monarchs. Thestalos is at the moment possibly the best Monarch.

7/10. It needs some improvement. Here are my suggestions:

-1 Jutte Fighter

-1 Stardust Dragon

-1 Goyo Guardian

-1 Fissure

-2 D.D.R - Different Dimension Reincarnation

+1 Macro Cosmos

+2 Iron Chain Dragon

+1 Mind Control

+2 Soul Exchange

An extra Macros is needed. I find that 2 Jutte Fighter is better than 3 of them for this deck since you not always gonna Synchro all the time. Also' date=' your Monarchs do most of the work so Synchronizing is not minatory. Also, put those Iron Chain Dragons in your Extra Deck. The effect is better than Goyo Guardian when Macros/D-Fissure on the field cuz it sends 3 cards from their deck to the RFP pile where Goyo needs to send the monster to the Graveyard and can't Special Summon them. Stardust isn't needed at 3 since this is a Macro Deck. It can only negate once, then its gone. Thought Ruler is better than Stardust for this deck. Mind Control is better than Fissure since it can grab your opponent's monster and Synchro them with your Tuner. Yes, it does not work with the Monarchs but that's where you can use that Brain Control for. Soul Exchange works nicely in here too since it works with your Monarchs so use 2 of these in place of your D.D.Rs! Good Luck!

[/quote']

I lose my Battle Phase using Soul Exchange. Not worth it.

Goyo does his job nicely as a beatstick with Macro / D-Fissure out and a Monster stealing beatstick without Macro / D-Fissure out.

Macro Cosmos should also never be ran at more than 2.

Extra Deck will be updated my way.

I get it what you are trying to do with the deck. Forget my first post.

I do recommoned 1 Krebons though. When Jutte Fighter can be Reinforced, Krebons can be allured (if you don't have a DARK monster to remove). But again, its my suggestion, you don't have to use it.

I do recommoned 1 Krebons though. When Jutte Fighter can be Reinforced' date=' Krebons can be allured (if you don't have a DARK monster to remove). But again, its my suggestion, you don't have to use it.

[/quote']

Even without Jutte Fighter I will still have enough RotA targets but if I were to use Krebons, I would need to main at least 2 Emergency Teleports to get the best use of him.

I would have to play test this build and the one with Krebons over Jutte Fighter and see which works best.

Ill keep your suggestion in mind for now.

I do recommoned 1 Krebons though. When Jutte Fighter can be Reinforced' date=' Krebons can be allured (if you don't have a DARK monster to remove). But again, its my suggestion, you don't have to use it.

[/quote']

Even without Jutte Fighter I will still have enough RotA targets but if I were to use Krebons, I would need to main at least 2 Emergency Teleports to get the best use of him.

I would have to play test this build and the one with Krebons over Jutte Fighter and see which works best.

Ill keep your suggestion in mind for now.

Cool. Good Luck!

Gorz???

What to drop?

Either a Caius or a Rose WoR....

I might drop a Thestalos or a Jutte Fighter.

Caius is an Allure target and honestly from my experience, he is the best Monarch. Rose allows me to take advantage of D.D. Survivors that return after usage to Synchro into a Level 8 Synchro which is what I want to be doing in here.

Gorz???

What to drop?

Caius is an Allure target and honestly from my experience' date=' he is the best Monarch. Rose allows me to take advantage of D.D. Survivors that return after usage to Synchro into a Level 8 Synchro which is what I want to be doing in here.

[/quote']

id say drop a thestalos.....

Gorz???

What to drop?

Caius is an Allure target and honestly from my experience' date=' he is the best Monarch. Rose allows me to take advantage of D.D. Survivors that return after usage to Synchro into a Level 8 Synchro which is what I want to be doing in here.

[/quote']

Done.

Gorz???

What to drop?

[/quote']

Done.

wow, 6star listened to me XD

how about adding "Return from the Different Dimension"?

squeeze it in without taking anything out?

Gorz???

What to drop?

[/quote']

Done.

wow, a Mod listened to me XD

I aint a Mod although I wish I was. As for Return. Ive Sided it.

Gorz???

What to drop?

[/quote']

Done.

hehe, i edited it ujst after u posted :P

ahh... i didnt read the side deck....

Gorz???

What to drop?

[/quote']

Done.

hehe, i edited it ujst after u posted :P

ahh... i didnt read the side deck....

I dont think I posted the Side Deck.

EDIT: Added Side Deck.

Archived