This! Is! Dark Scorpion!

Megaworm inspired me to make support for the long lost Dark Scorpion Archetype. But, I wasn't quite sure what to make.. so please bear with me. I might update this at some point, but it's late for now, so this is all I could think of =[

Dark Scorpion Lookout

Dark/Warrior/3/1000/1000

While you control 1 or more "Dark Scorpion" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When your opponent Summons a monster with 2000 ATK or more, you can Tribute this card to decrease the ATK and DEF of that monster by 1000 until the End Phase of your next turn.

Scorpion Contract

Equip Spell Card

Pay 800 Life Points. Special Summon 1 "Dark Scorpion" monster, "Don Zaloog", or "Cliff the Trap Remover" from your hand or Deck and equip it with this card. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the equipped monster.

Great Heist

Normal Spell Card

Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon as many "Dark Scorpion" monsters, and cards named "Don Zaloog" or "Cliff the Trap Remover" in your hand and Graveyard of different names as possible. The ATK of those monsters are treated as 0, and are destroyed during the End Phase of this turn. Monsters Summoned by this effect can attack a player's Life Points directly.

Dark Scorpion Barrel

Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a "Dark Scorpion" monster, "Don Zaloog", or "Cliff the Trap Remover". Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500. When this card or the equipped monster is destroyed by the effect of a face-up Effect Monster, Continuous Spell, or Continuous Trap Card, destroy that card.

Dark Scorpion Scout

Normal Spell Card

Activate only by revealing 1 "Dark Scorpion" monster, "Don Zaloog", or "Cliff the Trap Remover" in your hand. See all face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field. If there are any Trap Cards among those cards, you can discard a number of cards in your hand equal to the number of Trap Cards revealed. Your opponent must then activate all Trap Cards they control, and if they cannot, that Trap Card is destroyed.

Dark Scorpion Blacklist

Normal Spell Card

Activate only while there is a face-up "Don Zaloog" on your side of the field, by revealing 1 "Don Zaloog" in your hand, or while "Dark Scorpion - Meanae the Thorn" is face-up on your side of the field and 1 or more "Don Zaloog"s are in your Graveyard. Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Scorpion's Hideout

Continuous Trap Card

Increase the ATK and DEF of all "Dark Scorpion" monsters on the field by 500. While "Don Zaloog", "Cliff the Trap Remover" or "Dark Scorpion - Meanae the Thorn" is face-up on the field, when a "Dark Scorpion" monster you control is destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard, you can return it to your hand instead.

Great Heist is a personal favorite' date=' and by playing Mystic Plazma Zone, you could potentialy turn it into 2500 damage as well, some OCG problems but all in all :D

[/quote']

OCG problems such as..?

Mainly wording E.G. no offical card in the english language uses may, always can

It would have been helpful to be specific, like with that may part. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to figure out what you're trying to say. lol

Archived