Duel Monsters RPG (Finished)

Champster

Do you like this idea?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

Ten years ago, A dark being released the shadow realm into the world of Duel Monsters card games. Monsters from the

Shadow realm attacked and left the world into Devastation and chaos, heroes fought and lost into the dark abyss. few struggled to survive and hope heroes would rise and hope to overthrow the Dark Ruler and Make the world as it once was.

Basically, this Thread is almost like a Fan-Fic, i post what happens and battles and whatnot, but you post the options that are given by me, i play some minor Roles, The Dark Being as well.

Use this Format to Join:

Name:

Side: Good/Bad (Netruel is not an option, you can turn into a bad character as well and Vice-Versa)

Alliance: Rebels, The Dark Ones or none

LV: (Everyone starts at Level 1)

Bio: (Small, Large, doesn't matter, as long as you have a Bio)

Monster: (choose between a Level 1-4 Start monster please,and its used as a monster,not you as the monster, you control the monster)

Cities:

Darketen (the biggest city in the world, where the Dark being is and rules)

Domino City (Rebels hideout)

Aliron (A Gate way to the Shadow Realm, this city guards that Gate)

Hotatar (A Border Gate between Domino and Darketen)

Heres a List of how many people have joined and their Characters Name.

Username-------------characters Name----------LV

Alordzynix-------------Yami-Rink-----------------4

Byakuya_Remixed------Yoshiro-------------------4

Umbra-----------------Jacob Keane--------------3

Amusa181-------------Jason---------------------3

Cheeselord-------------Ham----------------------1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, looks like i made a mistake. when i mean monster, i really mean your monster to use as your defender/attacker and whatnot...its not a monster that is you, you control that monster, sorry if i didn't make that clearer, but i edited the main page. sorry again.

(These Monsters/Cards are available at any shop in Citie's, heres the List.

Monsters

Cyber Dragon-700 Each

Dark Magician-1,500 Each

Dark Magician Girl-800 Each

Blue-Eyes White Dragon-3,000 Each

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon-10,000 Each

F.G.D-10,000 Each

Gate Guardian-8,000 Each

Chaos Emperor Dragon-5,000 each

Buster Blader-1500 Each

Tyrant Dragon-2,000 Each

Cards

Trap Hole-1000 (Able to destroy 1 monster)

Monster Reborn-1000 (When a monster is destroyed, you can bring it back)

Mega Morph-1000 (Double the Attack Strength of your monster)

Fusion-500 (Fuse 2 or more monsters to create a more powerful monster, must have Fusion Materials to fuse a monster)

Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Evolve Card-2,000 (able to transform into Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon)

Red-Eyes B. Dragon, Evolve Card-1,500 (Able to transform into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon)

sorry, couldn't post due to that error that always occurs, and yes you get to duel, but not likely, you get options by me to decide your characters fate/destiny/storyline. and any monster, from your Deck to any new releases of cards can be used. perhaps i should give out a detail? hold on, heres a little Link that will show you what it means and stuff.

EDIT: nevermind, might get Modded.

yes, and no....i have to be gone for a while (Couple of hours, maybe 4 at least) so post your Charcters People!...unless you don't want to...or too busy.

NOTE: you don't have to post lik every 5 mins, (Not what it sounds) it means like bump, or are you there, when will you cointinue? etc.

Yami-Rink was told to search for Rebels in the city of Domino, as he arrived, he saw a couple of people walked away as they saw Yami-Rink walking towards them.

Yami-Rink: Stop!...in the name of the Dark One!

*One of them ran as the other Summons a 'Kings Knight' and attacks Yami-Rink, but Dodges*

Yami-Rink: So, you want to play the hard way, eh?

*YR Summons his 'Dark Hermos Soldier', Then Attacks 'Kings Knight' behind his back and destroys it*

Rebel: AArggghhh!....*Falls down on the ground*...please, spare me!

Yami-Rink's Option's

A)Spare him and follow him during his escape

B)Send him to the Shadow Realm

C)Make him Talk about the where abouts of their Hidden Base, and send him to the Shadow Realm

D)Just Spare him and find a Inn and rest

Life Bar (You had five before, but you summoned Dark helmos Soldier and weakened you)

----

Jacob Keane (Umbra) was ordered to Guard the Dark One, during his night watch, he heard a creaking sound just a few feet away. Jacob looks around to see if there's anyone there, but see's no one.

Suddenly, he heard a voice behind.

D.O Sorcerer: Why did you not check the sound i just made a few seconds ago.

Jacob Keane: Bah!...*takes a Breather*...Sorry sir, i was a little sleepy

D.O Sorcerer: sleepy?...SLEEPY!?!...*Chuckles*...i guess you might not be worthy of guarding the Dark Ruler.

Jacob Keane: please, i need this to advance, for i want to serve the Dark One.

D.O Sorcerer: hmm, maybe i could use you...care to follow me?

Jacob Keane's Options

A)Follow him and see what he wants.

B)decline his offer and continue to guard the Dark One's Door

C)Decline and head out for fresh air

D)Ask why he wants you to follow him

Jacob's Life Bar

-----

Info

i try to keep all stories in one Post, like if everyone poste their choices, then i'll write the RPG. but, if they take too long, i'll just a make new Episode/Tale?, like waiting for others to post and whatnot.

So, since the others are taking their time (Don't know when will they Post though) so i'll wait and trying not to Spam my RPG topic.

Yoshiro was told to be a Monsetr Hunter to gain more power for the Dark Ones. Yoshiro was somewhere between Hotatar and Domino City during his Search for Dark Monsters, as he was walking towards Hotatar, he heard a Dragon's Roar behind him.

yoshiro: hmm *Summons 'ultim Wolf,Twiwan'*

*looks around, then see's a Red-Eyes B. Chick Flying Towards him*

Yoshiro: HA!...you'll never succeed, ATTACK!

*Ultima jumps and fly's towards the Red-Eyes B. Chick, then Blast's Red-eyes, a cloud of smoke appears*

Yoshiro: *Chuckles*...if thats all you got, then your no use to me

*Red-Eyes B. Chick Evolves into Red-Eyes B. Dragon*

Yoshiro: Crap...then again...

Yoshiro's Option's

A)Fight him

B)Run AWAY!

C)Run to the the forest and use that as your advantage

D)Surrender and hope he's Mercy upon you

well, i do have time to post your Tale/Storie's....

Yami-Rink: Tell me where your Base is Hidden!

Rebel: Please, i know nothing.

Yami-Rink: Tell me or i'll make my Hermos Send you to the Shadow Realm.

Rebel: Pease Don't!...*Sighs* its that building over there, its in the basement, you need to press the Golden switch to enter.

Yami-Rink: *Chuckles*...why thank you *prepares to send him to the shadow Realm.

Rebel: WAIT! i thought you weren't going to send me to the shadow's?

Yami-Rink: I lied...*points his hand at the Rebel*

Rebel: no! NO! NOOOOOO!......

Yami-rink enters the Building the Rebel Pointed at, Then walks down to the basement and Pressed the Golden Switch. the door behind him Shuts and 7 Rebels start to surround Yami-Rink.

Yami-Rink's Options

A)Fight them

B)ask to see their Master

C)Surrender

D)Escape

Life Bar

----

Yoshiro began to battle Red-eyes B. Dragon with his 'Ultima Wolf, Twawin'. as the Red-Eyes B. Dragon blast's 'twawin Wolf, ultima' and hits to the ground. Yoshiro Gasped as he fell to the ground aslo, "Grr, your powerful then i thought" he starts getting back up. "Attack with Pounding STRIKE!!!!" Twawin starts to Fly towards Red-Eyes B. Dragon and hits it in the Chest, Red-Eyes Roars in pain as he fell to the ground. "hmph, i guess not" Yoshiro starts to Chuckle, Red-Eyes then start to get up and fly's away. Yoshiro hops on Twawin and starts to fly towards Red-Eyes and blasts it with his Mouth (Twawin). Red-Eyes Falls to the Ground, and hits it hard enough to go unconsious (SP).

Yoshiro's Options

A)Take Red-Eyes B. Dragon as your own and head to Hotatar

B) Leave Red-Eyes and head to Domino City

C) Leave Red-Eyes and Head to Hotatar

D) Take Red-Eyes B. Dragon and head to Domino City

Life Bar

--

Name: Streek

Side: Good

Alliance: Rebels

LV: 3

Bio: Streek is a young boy who lived peacefully until the Shadow Realm engulfed the world. Now he lives a life of violence and running trying to stay alive. He is a good spirit kid with a pure heart but he currently doesn't really trust anybody too much because everyone seems to be too scared to figure out who's friend and foe.

Monsters: Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV8, Armed Dragon LV3, Silent Swordsman LV3, Dark Magician, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning

Yami-Rink Summoned "Dark Hermos Soldier" and prepared to fight.

Rebel 1: hehe, you think you can overpower us? i summon "Celtic Guardian"!

Rebel 2: You are crazy and a fool to face us all. Come forth, "King's Knight"

Rebel 3: you won't stand a chance against seven of us. now my "Marauding Captain" i summon you!

Yami-Rink: i'll take my chances.

Rebel 4: Hmph! i Summon "Queen's Knight!

Rebel 5: come forth! "D.D Warrior Lady!

Rebel 6: now my "Jack's Knight", i summon you!

Rebel 7:hahaha! "Alligators Sword"! get ready to destroy him!

Yami-Rink: GO Hermos Soldier, attack the Celtic Guardian!

Dark Hermos Soldeir started to launch his attack to Celtic Guardian, but just when he was about to hit him, "Jack's Knight" Blocked his attack and send Hermos straight to the ground.

Rebel 1: now everyone, nows your chance, ATTACK!!!!!!

A large explosion was heard from miles away, the ceiling collapsed and during the explosion, Yami-Rink was blasted and sent flying in the air and landed outside the city of Domino. as few hours past, a Stranger found Yami-Rink and took him to his Campsite just a few miles away from Domino City.

Yami-Rink: Arghhh! [wakes up and screams in pain]...wher...where am i?...who are you?

Stranger: you are in a hut, and my name is not important, i found you lying on the ground just a few feet from the gates of Domino City.

Yami-Rink: thanks?..[gets up]..i need to go.

Stranger: please, you need some rest, your not fully recovered!

Yami-Rinks Options

A)Stay and rest

B)Leave to Domino City

C)Report to your Master abotu your Failings in Darketen

D)Talk to Stranger

Life Bar -

Yoshiro took Red-Eyes B. Dragon and started to head to Hotatar, just as you was about to enter, he was blocked by a messenger.

Messenger: are you Yoshiro?..your orders are to retreat back to Darketen and await new orders from the Dark one himself.

Yoshiro: yes, i am Yoshiro and who gave this order?

Messenger: the Dark One's Sorcerrer

Yoshiro: [Whispers] i hate that guy...Very well, i shall...

Yoshiro's Options

A)Head to Darketen

B)Ignore him and continue to Hotatar

C)Go to the Outskirts and continue to look for Monsters

D)Rest first and start heading to Darketen

Life Bar ---

Streek was walking in the town of Domino City, just as he was about to buy some food for himself, he heard two people talking.

Citizen 1: did you hear about a Darken came here and challenged five Rebels into a Shadow Realm Battle?

Citizen 2: no, i heard that he battled 3 of them and lost, so much for the Dark One's Enforcer's

Streek tought of an idea and....

Streel's Options

A)look for this Darken (Yami-Rink)

B)continue to buy some food and rest

C)look for trouble in the outskirts

D)Talk to both Citizens

Life Bar -----

Archived