Duel Monsters RPG (Finished)

Champster

Do you like this idea?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacob decided to help Yami-Rink, to destroy Reshef.

-Streek: Good luck.

Meanwhile, the Dark Master Reshef was attacking the Rebels.

-Rebel 1: Please, have mercy!

-Reshef: FOOLS, YOU THINK YOU'LL HAVE MERCY FROM ME!!! I SHALL DESTROY YOU!!!

Reshef attacked and destroyed nearly Twenty Rebels, Yami-Rink couldn't do anything until Jacob would come.

[Meanwhile, Yoshiro was attacking the Rebels]

-Yoshiro: Defend, While I attack the Rebels.

-Knight of Order: Yes Master Yoshiro.

-Yoshiro: Time to show these Fools how its done.

Yoshiro ran towards the Rebels and had Summoned his Thousand Eyes Relinquished. the Rebels couldn't move nor defend themselves.

-Yoshiro: Hehehe...This is going to be easier than i thought.

Yoshiro Summons his F.G.D and attacked the Rebels that were Paralyzed. but Streek wasn't affected by Thousand Eyes Relinguished, the Amulet he had protected him.

-Streek: So, you want to fight.

-Yoshiro: Ah, Streek. I'm sure Allrion would be disappointed should you Fail to Save the World you promised him.

-Streek: We'll see who Fails and who Wins after our Match is our.

-Yoshiro: Yes, We shall...

[Meanwhile, Jacob had reached where Yami-Rink was standing]

-Jacob: Hey, I'm here. Now lets bring this Beast down for the Count.

-Yami-Rink: Alright, I Summon Obelisk the Tormentor and Winged Dragon of RA!

-Jacob: I Summon Slifer the SKY DRAGON!!!

-Reshef: OBELISK, SLIFER AND RA SHALL FAIL TO SAVE YOUR LITTLE WORLD.

-Yami-Rink: We shall see who Fails!

-Jacob: Yes.

-Reshef: DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. YOU TWO, WHY FIGHT WITH ME WHEN YOU CAN RULE THE WORLD. YOU SHALL KEEP THE GODS YOURSELF!

-Yami-Rink: Never!

-Jacob: We'll never surrender or choose to side with you, Reshef.

(Yami-Rink's Mind)

-Dark-Rink: Com'on, He's making Sense. Lets destroy these Rebels.

-Yami-Rink: Get outta here, before i make you.

-Dark-Rink: Just how exactly can you do that.

-Yami-Rink: ...

(Reality)

-Reshef: LISTEN TO YOUR OTHER HALF, RINK.

-Yami-Rink: So, you can hear my thoughts.

-Jacob: Other half?

-Yami-Rink: Nows not a good time.

-Reshef: YOU'VE WASTED ENOUGH OF MY ALREADY, TIME TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED!!

-Jacob: Get ready.

-Yami-Rink: I'm always ready.

[Meanwhile, the Showdown between Streek and Yoshiro]

-Yoshiro: Time to eliminate you from this World.

-Streek: Alright, I Summon Black Luser Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning!

-Yoshiro: That won't save you against my Five-Headed Dragon, attack his Monster!

-Streek: Dodge the Attack, than Counterattack his Thousand Eyes Relinquished!

Black Luster Soldier evaded F.G.D's Attack and destroyed Thousand Eyes Relinquished in the process, Freeing every Rebel that was Paralyzed.

-Rebel 1: Lets get him while he's outnumbered!

-Jason: Lets destroy him!

-Streek: No, i shall handle him myself. Help Jacob and Yami-Rink to destroy the Crystal and Reshef!

-Rebel 1: Alright, lets move out!

-Yoshiro: Decided to fight alone, you got guts. but your foolish to think you can defeat me.

-Streek: We'll see who defeats who, I Summon Black Luster Soldier!

[Meanwhile, Yami-Rink and Jacob were battling against Reshef]

-Reshef: IF YOU WON'T JOIN ME, THAN I SHALL DESTROY YOU!!!

Reshef attacked with his Right Arm at Obelisk, his Left Arm at Slifer and his Mouth, launching a Projectile Blast at Ra.

The damage by Reshef's Attack was severely, nearly destroying all three Egyptian God Monsters.

-Jacob: Argh...

-Yami-Rink: He's too strong...

-Reshef: HEHE, NOW BOW BEFORE ME AND SURRENDER THE GODS!!

-Jacob: Never!

-Yami-Rink: We shall fight you to the end.

(Jacob's Mind)

-Dark-Jacob: Come on, Lets join him while we still can!

-Jacob: Didn't i send you to the Shadow Realm!

-Dark-Jacob: uh...no?

-Jacob: I don't have time for you, leave me be.

-Dark-Jacob: Listen, Surrender Slifer and those Arifacts to Reshef. He's to powerful!

(Reality)

-Reshef: I'D LISTEN TO YOUR OTHER HALF, JACOB.

-Yami-Rink: Other Half? you have a Dark half too?

-Jacob: Yes...

[Meanwhile, Streek and Yoshiro were battling it out]

-Streek: Time to Eliminate your DRAGON! attack my Soldiers! Slay his

Dragon!

Both Black Luster Soldier and black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning slashed Five-Headed Dragon, nearly destroying it.

-Yoshiro: It will take more than that to defeat my Dragon! NOW I Summon....

Yoshiro's Options (HP-Infinite)

A)EXODIA!!!

B)Cyber End DRAGON!!

C)DIABOUND!!!

D)[blank]

Yami-Rink and Jacob's Options (Y.R HP-3) (J HP-5)

A)Continue to attack Reshef.

B)Surrender to Reshef.

C)Summon all your Monsters, than attack Reshef.

D)[blank]

(To Others, i have already posted your stories)

(Since many people want this to end, i choose Umbra's Story. you can still Choose, for the very last time)

-Yoshiro: Feed on their Souls, Diabound!

-Streek: What, a Diabound?

-Yoshiro: Yes, now attack his Black Luster Soldier!

Yoshiro's Diabound attacked, firing a Blast from its Mouth, destroying Streek's Black Luster Soldier.

-Yoshiro: How does it feel, your Energy is starting to run low due to your Monster was destroyed.

-Streek: I feel nothing...What!

Yoshiro's Diabound evolved, making it more Stronger and Dangerous then ever.

-Streek: Whats going on, why did your Monster Evolve.

-Yoshiro: Diabound has this Effect on Monsters, it can Absorb their Strength and Powers, just like now. Then it becomes more Stronger than before!

-Streek: Your Creature is not if this World!

-Yoshiro: Exactly, before long, I shall take over this World!

-Streek: You! but why.

-Yoshiro: Because I want Power! after i defeat Reshef with those Arifacts, along with the Egyptian God Monsters, i Shall Rule all!

[Meanwhile, Jacob and Yami-Rink were battling Reshef]

-Jacob: We will not surrender!

-Yami-Rink: ....

-Reshef: I BEG TO DIFFER, IT SEEMS THAT YOUR FRIEND HAS LOST THE HOPE OF WINNING.

-Jacob: What, is this True, Yami-Rink?

-Yami-Rink: Why? because all hope is lost, we can't fight Reshef...he's too powerful.

-Jacob: Your Dark Half must of done this!

-Yami-Rink: No...I made my choice on my own, Reshef is too powerful. not even our Gods can defeat him.

-Reshef: EXCELLENT CHOICE ON YOUR HALF, FOR THAT, I SHALL SPARE YOU AND GRANT YOU TO BECOME A SERVANT.

Reshef used its powers to turn Yami-Rink into his Servant, Forfeiting the Egyptian Gods to Reshef.

-Reshef: I SHALL GIVE YOU THIS, OBELISK IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING...FOR NOW.

-Jacob: Rink! how could you...now i can't beat him, not without your Help.

-Yami-Rink: I am Dark Master Reshef's Servant now, now I Summon Obelisk the Tormentor!

-Jacob: Rink, we didn't even attack him, please...let us attack him with our Egyptian Gods.

-Yami-Rink: There's no turning back now, its TOO LATE!

-Jacob: Fine, if destroying you in order to save the World....I'll have to do it.

[Meanwhile, Streek and Yoshiro were still battling each other]

-Streek: If you want to Defeat Reshef, then Help us.

Streek [Thinking]: Perhaps I can allow him to Join us, then, if he does succeeds on destroying Reshef. I'll destroy him myself.

-Yoshiro: Fool, i can read your thoughts!

-Streek: Great, i guess you heard everything i said.

-Yoshiro: Heh, your plan won't work. Who do you think i am, an Idiot?

-Streek: Let us battle.

-Yoshiro: If I were you, I'd run while i can. then i would attack you with my Monster from Behind while you ran.

-Streek: Humph, I Play Monster Reborn, to Special Summon Black Luster Soldier! next, i Summon Three Blue-Eyes White Dragon! Finally, i activate Fusion Card. Fusing my Black Luster Soldier with my Three Blue-Eyes to Form, Master of Dragon Soldier!

-Yoshiro: Another weak Monster? Attack his Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning!

Yoshiro's Diabound used its Serpent like Creature to attack Streek's Monster, destroying it.

-Streek: Argh...That monster is too powerful.

-Yoshiro: It will become more Powerful once Diabound Steals your Monsters Strength!

-Streek: Again?

-Yoshiro: Exactly, it will continue to do so, now attack his Monster!

-Streek: I don't think its going to work, attack his Diabound!

Both Yoshiro's and Streek's Monsters collided, they battled for several Moments. just when Yoshiro's Diabound was about to Win, Streek activated Megamorph, Increasing Master of Dragon Soldier's Strength, Thus destroying Diabound and Yoshiro.

-Streek: I did it...I defeated whats left of Yoshiro...

[Meanwhile, Yami-Rink and Jacob were about to Battle each other]

-Jacob: Please, Don't do this.

-Yami-Rink: My mind has been already made up, its too late to stop me now.

-Jacob: Alright, Lets do this.

A Rebel came in Jacob's Aid, Summoning a Reflect Bounder.

-Mike: Whats up, Jacob. I'm here to help you.

-Jacob: Mike, what are you doing here.

-Mike: Helping you of course.

-Yami-Rink: It won't matter, not as long as i have Obelisk on my Side.

-Jacob: Did you forget i have SLifer the Sky Dragon, attack!

-Yami-Rink: Obelisk, Fist of Fury! destroy his Slifer!

Both Monsters were about to Clash, but Mike stepped in and interfered with Obelisk's Attack. Causing Obelisk to attack itself.

-Yami-Rink: No matter what, Obelisk is far to powerful! Fist of FURY!!!

Obelisk destroyed Reflect Bounder, thus destroying Mike as well.

-Jacob: Noooo!!

Jacob's Slifer continued to attack, both Egyptain Gods Clashed, but each blocked the attack.

-Reshef: ITS TOO LATE TO SAVE YOUR FRIEND, I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN, SURRENDER SLIFER TO ME. AND I SHALL SPARE YOU.

[Meanwhile, Stree had won the battle...or has he]

-Streek: Now, i should help jacob and Yami-Rink.

-Yoshiro: I don't think thats going to happen...

Yoshiro Laughed, he had a new Monster, given to him by Reshef. The Winged Dragon of Ra.

Yoshiro's Options (HP-Infinite)

A)Summon Winged Dragon of Ra.

B)Summon All other Monstetrs.

C)Summon all Monsters, including the Winged Dragon of Ra.

D)[blank]

Yami-Rink's Options (HP-Infinite)

A)Attack Jacob's Slifer.

B)Attack Reshef instead.

C)[blank]

Jacob's Options (HP-3)

A)Attack Yami-Rink's Obelisk

B)Attack Reshef instead.

C)[blank]

Option B.

- You might have turned my former friends on me, Reshef, but you shall not stand if I fall here. Slifer, Vampire Lord, and Cyber Dragon. Unite your forces. This will be the battle of a lifetime. The battle that shall declare the fate of the world so far. Hiyah!

(TO Umbra, i did not see your Post when i posted the second last Chapter of your Stories. So, i Apologize.

Anyways, on with the Final Chapter of Duel Monsters RPG, Thus ending it)

Jacob chose to attack the Dark Master Reshef instead.

-Jacob: You might have turned my former friends on me, Reshef, but you shall not stand if I fall here. Slifer, Vampire Lord, and Cyber Dragon. Unite your forces. This will be the battle of a lifetime. The battle that shall declare the fate of the world so far. Hiyah!

-Yami-Rink: Hold it right there! I Summon the Claw of Hermos! Then i activate my 3 Monster Reborns i had left with me, Special Summoning Gilford the Lightning and 2 Cyber Dragons!

-Reshef: IF YOU WANT TO DESTROY ME, YOU'D HAVE TO GO THROUGH MY SERVANT.

-Jacob: Its too late to stop me, now my Army of Monsters, Attack Reshef now! Slifer, Thunder Force Attack! Cyber Dragon, attack with Cyber Laser Blast. Vampire Lord, attack with Thousand Fangs!

Jacob's Monsters started declaring their attacks, but Yami-Rink chose to defend Reshef with his Cyber Dragon. the Cyber Dragon were destroyed by Jacob's Cyber Dragon and Vampire Lord, Slifer's Attack continued to fire at Reshef. A giant Thunderous Blast formed around Reshef, then a smoke appeared.

-Jacob: I hope that did it...

-Yami-Rink: You'll never destroy Dark Master Reshef, he is Immortal.

-Jacob: We'll See about that.

[Meanwhile, Yoshiro returned from the Shadow Realm with a new Monster in his Control]

-Yoshiro: Time to put an end to your Pitiful Life. I Summon Cyber End Dragon, Diabound reborn! Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, Silent Swordsman LV7, Armed Dragon lv 10, 3 Blue Eyes white dragon, Thousand eyes restrict, Exodia, F.G.D AND THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!!

-Streek: What, how did you get all those Monsters!

-Yoshiro: Save what little Life you have, its time for you to be banished from this WORLD! Attack his Monster now!

All of Yoshiro's Monsters attacked Streek's Master of Dragon Soldier, first, it was Silent Swordsman LV 7 had attacked it. then, Cyber End Dragon attacked it and left a Giant Scar on its chest. Diabound finished Streek's Monster and sent him to the Shadow Realm.

-Streek: With great power...Comes with great Price.

-Yoshiro: Why won't you Die, Ra finish him off with Mighty Blaze Cannon Attack!

The Winged Dragon of Ra destroyed Streek, now he was with Yugi, Kaiba and Marik.

-Yoshiro: Time to Ends Reshef's Life and the beginning of a new World.

Yoshiro walked over to the Darketen City, where he would destroy Reshef once and for all.

[Meanwhile, Jacob and Yami-Rink were battling]

The Smoke disappeared, revealing Reshef in a Furious Rage.

-Reshef: ENOUGH, YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. DESTROY HIM MY SERVANT, ATTACK WITH OBELISK.

Reshef had survived the attack, the Rebels were starting to lose.

-Yami-Rink: Why face destruction when you can be Immune to it, join us, Jacob.

-Jacob: Never.

-Reshef: ENOUGH OF THIS! I SHALL DESTROY YOU MYSELF!!!

-Yoshiro: I don't think that's going to happen.

-Reshef: HUH!?! YOSHIRO, I ORDER YOU TO DESTROY THIS FOUL MORTAL. THOSE THAT OPPOSE ME SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF MY POWER!

-Yoshiro: FOOL, you do not realize that I've been planning to take your Powers and Rule the world. I shall be a God of this Realm, ALL those who OPPOSE ME shall feel my WRATH!!!

-Jacob: What...Yoshiro? planning to destroy Reshef...

-Reshef: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE, CAN DESTROY ME. THE NEW KING AND GOD OF THIS REALM.

-Yoshiro: Because i know your secret to your Power, the power i desired from the beginning!

-Reshef: REALLY, YAMI-RINK! DESTROY HIM NOW!!!

-Yami-Rink: Right, Obelisk...Hermos, attack Yoshiro now!

-Yoshiro: Not if do something about it, go! Thousand Eyes Restrict, activate your effect.

All of Yami-Rink's, Jacob's and the Rebel's Monsters were paralyzed. except for the Egyptian Gods.

-Yoshiro: Winged Dragon of Ra, attack his Obelisk!

-Yami-Rink: Obelisk the Tormentor, attack his Winged Dragon of Ra!

-Jacob: Don't count me out just yet, Slifer the Sky Dragon! Attack Yoshiro's Thousand Eyes Restirct!

Obelisk and Winged Dragon of Ra collided, attacking each other with all their Egyptian Fury. Jaocb's Slifer the Sky Dragon destroyed Yoshiro's Thousand Eyes Restrict.

-Jacob: Now attack Yoshiro's Winged Dragon of RA!

Slifer the Sky Dragon launched a Thunderous Blast at Yoshiro's Egyptian God Mosnter.

-Yoshiro: Time to activate Ra's effect, by paying an amount of my Health, i can turn it into its Phoenix Mode!

-Yami-Rink: Time to activate Obelisk's effect, by tributing Gilford and Cyber Dragon, i can add Infinte Strength!!!

Yoshiro's Winged Dragon of Ra was unaffected by Yami-Rink's Obelisk the Tormentors infinite Strength attack, neither did Slifer's attack.

-Yoshiro: When Ra is in Phoenix mode, he is unaffected by any attack. therefore, he can destroy anything in its Wrath. Attack Reshef now!

-Reshef: YOU CANNOT HARM ME WITH A MERE PHOENIX, I HAVE ALL THE POWERS OF DARKNESS!!!

-Yoshiro: Did you forget? I still know your weakness, I know where you get your power from.

-Reshef: REALLY, ENLIGHTEN ME.

-Yoshiro: Very well, Ra! Attack the Crystal!!!

-Reshef: WHAT! NO! DON'T DO IT!!!!

The Winged Dragon of Ra, in Phoenix Mode, destroyed the Massive Crystal. Destroying every Knight of Order there was, Thus weakening Reshef's Power.

-Reshef: No...my powers...

-Yoshiro: Your nothing without your Crystal.

-Yami-Rink: Wha-...what happened.

-Jacob: Rink! your back?

-Yami-Rink: ...

-Yoshiro: Without your Crystal, your nothing but a giant Creature without any powers.

-Reshef: Nooo...I can't lose, not like this!

-Yoshiro: Its over! now, Diabound...attack Reshef now! Absorb whats left of his powers and Banish him from this World! YOUR FINISHED!!!

Yoshiro's Diabound attacked Reshef, destroying it with ease, ending his Plans of World Domination. but before Reshef was truly gone, he laughed as he disppeared into the Shadows.

-Jacob: Its done...

-Yami-Rink: Not yet...Yoshiro is now our Enemy.

-Yoshiro: Hehehe...HEHEHEHEHE. Diabound has more Strength, Now you shall experience his Power! attack Jacob's Slifer!

-Yami-Rink: Hold on, attack Obelisk with Fist of Fury!

Obelisk intercepted the attack, defending Slifer from Diabounds attack.

-Yoshiro: Activate your effect Diabound, i Sacrifice All my monsters besides my Egyptian God monster to increase its own Power. Now Diabound has more power then ever! attack with Double Blast attack!

Diabound attacked with its Fist at Slifer, its Serpent like Creature at Obelisk.

-Jacob: Not so fast! Slifer, Second mouth attack!

Jacob's Slifer fired an attack with its Second mouth, weakening Diabound. Diabounds attack continued at Obelisk, Nearly destroyed, Obelisk countered the attack. Diabound second attack reached to Jacob's Slifer, almost destroying it, Slifer countered the attacl also. Diabound was an inch of its destruction.

-Yoshiro: I guess you fools are thougher then i thought. Now I Tribute my Winged Dragon of Ra to Increase Diabounds strength!

-Jacob: We can't win...

-Yami-Rink: His monster is far too powerful.

Diabound was bigger, stronger and powerful enough to destroy both Slifer and Obelisk.

-Yoshiro: Time to end your suffering. DIABOUND, ATTACK THEY'RE MONSTERS!!!.

Yoshiro's Diabound destroyed both Obelisk the Tormentor and Slifer the Sky Dragon.

-Jacob: No...he won...

-Yami-Rink: ...So, this is how it ends...

Both Jacob and Yami-Rink were sent to the Shadow Realm. Yoshiro had done it, he had completed his Goal.

-Yoshiro: Yes, i have done it. I have the power to Rule the World!

Yoshiro remembered what Streek had said to him before he was sent to the Shadow Realm. "With great power...Comes with a great Price.".

-Yoshiro: What could this fool mean...Ah...whats going on!!!

Yoshiro was surrounded by a Crystal Prison. when he destroyed the Crystal of Reshef's Power, he had sealed his doom. Yoshiro was now apart of the Crystal, his enternal Prison.

The Egyptian God Monsters turned into Stone tablets, sealing themselves from anyone who dares unlock their Powers. The Amulets and Rings disappeared into the Shadows, never to be seen again.

The World of Duel Monsters was finally, at peace. those who have survived the Final battle, started to rebuild whats left of the World.

Yoshiro's Crystal Prison was buried under the Sands of Darketen City. those who seek power would not know of Yoshiro's Prison, for if he was released, he would rule the world.

(Finally...after almost a Month or two, it ends. Thanks everyone who participated! your Story's and Options gave me some Challenges. Also the Twists i never expected within my very own RPG.)

Archived