Lock

Silver Lining

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vampire/Human/Shape Shifter?: Shapeshifter

Human Blood/Animal Blood? [if vampire]:

Full name: Chester Merriweather Bradforth the 3rd.

Personality: Snobby, rich, very, very elusive. You wouldn't want to meet this guy in an alley......but when you get to know him, he is very charming and sweet. He also has a weakness for the ladies.

Appearance: I_am_cool_right___by_jehanaruto.jpg

Alyson followed Rokujo to the office, looked him directly in the eyes and smiled. "Thank you." Alyson laughed sweetly and walked into the open room. "Hello. I'm Alyson Loveless, grade twelve. I was told I needed some papers before I go to my first class." Alyson said confidently. The secretary smiled and handed her three forms. Alyson took a quick glimpse at what the read, and left.

Chester got out of his Ford Mustang with his bookbag slung behind his back. He looked at Forks High School. He was a senior student here at the school.

"Damnit, Late again....." Chester grumbled, and headed to his advanced Calculus class. As he walked through the hallways of the school, people kept looking at him....and he hated it. He quickly ran into the classroom and took his seat.

Vampire/Human/Shape Shifter?: Vampire

Human Blood/Animal Blood? [if vampire]: Animal Blood

Full name: Terriarchus Mokave (Terry for short, but he rather dislikes it)

Personality: Somewhat quiet and reclusive, and quite irritable. Has a soft spot for other vampires though, and if you're his friend, you have a pretty good bodyguard.

Appearance: cutie.jpg

OoC: Accepted.

As Alyson was eating; well, not so much eating; staring at her apple, she saw the boy who had led her to the office earlier. Before thinking, she jumped out of her seat and went over to him. "I'm sorry for leaving without introducing myself. I'm Alyson. But I prefer Aly." Alyson said shyly, and held her hand out to shake his.

Archived