Lock

Silver Lining

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Zomg, I haven't posted...))

Leaving school quietly, Terriarchus found himself driving toward his hangout place, the forest where he had practiced his skills many a moon. He parked his Nissan, and walked in. As a bush rustled, he sprang toward it and caught a small rabbit. He slowly let his fangs elongate, relishing the squirming of the tiny creature, paralyzing it with a bite to the throat, he sank his fangs deep into the rabbit's flesh. Not the prettiest way to feed, but it was who he was.

Chester arrived to school on his motorcycle (He's a billionaire, what do u expect?). He had his headphones on as he strolled into the school. He smiled a bit as he saw Alyson entering the door.

"Here, let me get that for you," Said Chester as he opened the door for her.

Chester stared at Rokujo with bitter disgust. The low growling began, but he stopped imediatly, he didn't want to cause a scene like yesterday. So he walked into his first class and sat next to the desk that was Agas. He then smiled and leaned to the desk.

"Nice try Agas, but you aren't fooling anyone, come out...."

Chester smirked, "As a desk? Come on....." He laughed and took out his text book from his backpack. He began doing problems at an alarming rate. He then put his red pen down and took out a book to read. The cover said, "When You Are Englufed In Flames" (Yes this is a real book.)

Chester stopped at that remark. He had learned that money doesn't buy happiness. But, this girl was.....cute......but....no. "No...I met, that we can....you know....Change." Chester said quietly.

"I uh....like what ur wearing...today." He said quickly back to her.

Archived