Lock

Silver Lining

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Fine. I hope the security guards have fun with you." Vinessa scoffed, dragging un-conscious Aly with her out of the plane. The airport was HUGE and filled with people talking in a foreign language: italian. Then she caught glimpse of two people fighting. "That's not good..."

~hahaha, for any of you reading this: About 9 months later, I finally realize that I put "french" instead of "italian." I can't believe I just noticed this now. ~

Vinessa shot him a questionable look and then shook her head in defeat. "Stuck with a useless idiot of a shapeshifter, and a sleeping not-so-helpful human in Italy while the Volturi are coming as I speak to kill two vampires who are fighting on the streets with everyone watching in horror. Wow. This is an under-statement of my everyday."

"This has gone on long enough!!" His father created a orb, and shot it, however, it homed in on Rokujo, while dodging, and avoiding it. He grabbed onto his father, and said, "No this has not!" Rokujo jumped up, flipped upside down, and crushed the skull of his father, while the Orb was underneath the head of his father, which killed him. The blood splattered all over the place, onto people, onto teh buildings, streets, everything that was in the area.

-- Ahem, you mean foolishly.

"Oh! Vinessa! I haven't seen you in years!" Aro said, flashing another grin. "What are you doing here?" he added, ignoring all the mayhem happening in the background. "Cut the small talk, Aro," Vinessa grumbled. "What, an friend can't talk with a friend?" Aro asked. "You're sarcasm doesn't humor me. Just cut to the chase and throw us in your little dungeon already."

Archived