Have you ever been severely BS'd in a video game? (or Spike VGA Awards Discussion)

TAG

Ok. Here is my most recent Video Game BS Story. Last night, I bought Dragon Ball Z Budokia Tenkiachi 3 (sp). I start training for like half an hour, then I go to story mode and set the difficulty to easy. The first battle you have to do is You as Goku/Piccilo (sp) vs CPU as Raditz. It took me most of the life bars to kill Raditz. On my 4th try. That game is EXTREMELY difficult. I felt completly BSed.

Guest PikaPerson01

Once I decided to play Pokemon Red from the beginning (I was about 7 when i did this). On a single set of batteries that were already used quite a bit' date=' I got through all 8 gyms. BUT, as I was about to open the menu to save after beating Giovanni, my finger accidentally slipped on the A Button and I started to talk to him. And before I could finish the conversation and save, the batteries died. The catch? I didn't save the game since I entered Viridian City...AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.[/quote']

You're a bad liar.

Ohhh Ohhhh

first time i battled champ in firered it wouldnt let me switch pokemon so he sent out things with type advantages and my pokemon were in high 40s so they couldn't win w/o type advantage. I am 150% sure battle style was set to shift because i had just beat lance w/ shift on and i hadn't gone into options.

Once I decided to play Pokemon Red from the beginning (I was about 7 when i did this). On a single set of batteries that were already used quite a bit' date=' I got through all 8 gyms. BUT, as I was about to open the menu to save after beating Giovanni, my finger accidentally slipped on the A Button and I started to talk to him. And before I could finish the conversation and save, the batteries died. The catch? I didn't save the game since I entered Viridian City...AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.[/quote']

You're a bad liar.

Can't be lyin' if I'm telling the truth, now can I?

You're a bad liar.

if you lie its not the truth just because you say its the truth. i want details about this file for proof, what was your team when it turned off.

You're a bad liar.

if you lie its not the truth just because you say its the truth. i want details about this file for proof, what was your team when it turned off.

You honestly expect me to remember? All I can remember is that I had Blastoise, since my starting Pokemon was Squirtle at that time. It was the first and last time I chose someone that wasn't Fire-based as my starter.

Guest PikaPerson01

You're a bad liar.

You're lying. It'd take over 10+ hours even for someone who knew everything about the game and even got really lucky in every single Pokemon battle to catch and level up enough to take down the first 7 gynms, Team Rocket twice, and your rival about 3 or 4 times.

Games are known for being high draining to batteries, especially a single set that "were already used quite a bit". Either you're exaggerating or you're lying.

You're a bad liar.

You're lying. It'd take over 10+ hours even for someone who knew everything about the game and even got really lucky in every single Pokemon battle to catch and level up enough to take down the first 7 gynms, Team Rocket twice, and your rival about 3 or 4 times.

Games are known for being high draining to batteries, especially a single set that "were already used quite a bit". Either you're exaggerating or you're lying.

I really don't think it would take that much time to beat Pokemon, especially considering it wasn't my first runthrough of the game. It did take me several hours to do it, though. It wasn't like I only did it in an hour.

Althought you could be right about the battery bit. It was a long time ago, so I could be wrong about their. But I'm absolutely sure about everything else.

Archived