Meh

Cyber Altair

Before I get started, I just want to say Raven kicks ass!

Okay, now on to the CnC.

-The text is really....out there? It's better than most, I guess. =/

-The black line running through the tag seems really out of place. I know it serves a certain purpose and I think I see what you did. But it looks ugly. =/

-You got some lighting going on. =)

-Blending looks like it's there in very small portions.

-Depth is there as well, but it's kind of like the blending, barely visible.

-Flow doesn't seem like it's there.

-I kind of like the concept you had (Or at least what concept I THINK you had). The B&W makes it look sort of kick ass. =D

Pretty cool. =D

its whoever gives the best cnc gets a prize.

Thats not how Graphic Competitions work >_>

Not really, you see people on here just come and when someone says something is bad they'll just join along and say it bad and leave spamming. I want to make people try to improve their rating skills and pay more attention to something and THEN give some CnC. This contest and a few others later should act as an encouragement to improve the skills.

Not really' date=' you see people on here just come and when someone says something is bad they'll just join along and say it bad and leave spamming. I want to make people try to improve their rating skills and pay more attention to something and THEN give some CnC. This contest and a few others later should act as an encouragement to improve the skills.

[/quote']

A contest to improve CnC?

A contest requires rules, and you cannot put rules on advice.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, i'm just saying that its not correct for it to be a contest.

Also, it would have been best if you didnt keep it public, now your kind of forcing people to make an opinion they wouldnt normally make.

Not really' date=' you see people on here just come and when someone says something is bad they'll just join along and say it bad and leave spamming. I want to make people try to improve their rating skills and pay more attention to something and THEN give some CnC. This contest and a few others later should act as an encouragement to improve the skills.

[/quote']

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, i'm just saying that its not correct for it to be a contest.

Also, it would have been best if you didnt keep it public, now your kind of forcing people to make an opinion they wouldnt normally make.

But they must make it, they give horrible CnC just so that they go to the next thread and do the same thing. They must be forced to give CnC. Besides I'm not giving any rules, the most detailed CnC wins. End of contest. see?

[/quote']

But they must make it, they give horrible CnC just so that they go to the next thread and do the same thing. They must be forced to give CnC. Besides I'm not giving any rules, the most detailed CnC wins. End of contest. see?

They don't give horrible CnC. They give obvious CnC. There is a big difference.

[/quote']

They don't give horrible CnC. They give obvious CnC. There is a big difference.

Saying that something sucks and leaving the thread ISN'T obvius CnC, it isn't even CnC. Pointing out the mistakes IS Criticism which is what YCMers leave out leaving it as a Crappy comment. Such contests should encourage members and give an opportunity to members to look at every element in the tag and come up with a proper review. If they don't have the time to do it oh well, don't post in this section.

Wow, nice work, I guess. I'm not sure what it is on the left side, but it looks like the guy on the right side is going to verse the one on the left. You know, like one of those starting battle scenes that takes place before you fight. Nice work, just make the one on the left side more visable.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

Archived