Yu-Gi-Oh!: The story of a Legend continues... (Finished)

RyanAtlus

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• 10/10 OMG Life makes sense now thanks for helping me by writing this fantastic fanfic!It's the best ever!
    • 9/10 This thing is super special awesome!
    • 8/10 This is really good.Keep writing I like your work.
    • 7/10 You're pretty good I enjoyed reading this.
    • 6/10 Nothing special, but good anyway.
    • 5/10 Not really my style...
    • 4/10 It was quite bad.
    • 3/10 This is the worst fanfic I've ever read.
    • 2/10 This sh*t is pathetic and you're sick.
    • 1/10 Damn they should beat the f*cking crap outta you for writing this!
    • 0/10 F*ck you you're cr*p and I'll *$%!#&* you as soon as I get the chance, you sick *$%!#&*!!!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn' date=' when did this begin? And how long before you think you'll recover?

[/quote']

You'll believe anything I say, won't you? XD

Mexican Fever is my new name for writer's block.

I figured it was one of the symptoms of the H1N1 Virus, also known as Swine Flu. Everyone knows the Mexicans make killer stuff.

Chapter 47, the last chapter of part 14, is up!

Prologue for book 2 is finished, but I'm going to expand it some more.

Edit: It seems that the chapter numbers on my paper are wrong. It's written there that part 15 should take 4 chapters. Therefore, I'll make the chapters longer, so that this fic wil still have the number 50 as last chapter.

(There's a chapter number that has disappeared in ther beginning, so that makes a total of 49 chapters. I'm too lazy to fix all the numbers.

Hey!

I've had my first school day, and I've had 2 hours of maths, so this story might already be finished before the end of the week. But I'd rather go work on my cosplay costume this weekend, so I don't know yet...

Anyways, enjoy your last precious moments with the main cast of this story. Only one of them will appear in the second book.

(Due to popular demand, I'll keep them alive. I'll save my bloodthirshtyness for book 2, which will be PG-16 anyways due to crazy German people taking over the country.)

Chapter 48 is up!

If any complaints, highlight the following: Just wait till the ned of the book, for Ra's sake. I was lolling around. I'm not going to kill everyones' favourite character...

oh that's normal as you move up the latter' date=' the old saying of "work until death"

[/quote']

Funny you use that expression right now...

Archived