Yu-Gi-Oh!: The story of a Legend continues... (Finished)

RyanAtlus

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• 10/10 OMG Life makes sense now thanks for helping me by writing this fantastic fanfic!It's the best ever!
    • 9/10 This thing is super special awesome!
    • 8/10 This is really good.Keep writing I like your work.
    • 7/10 You're pretty good I enjoyed reading this.
    • 6/10 Nothing special, but good anyway.
    • 5/10 Not really my style...
    • 4/10 It was quite bad.
    • 3/10 This is the worst fanfic I've ever read.
    • 2/10 This sh*t is pathetic and you're sick.
    • 1/10 Damn they should beat the f*cking crap outta you for writing this!
    • 0/10 F*ck you you're cr*p and I'll *$%!#&* you as soon as I get the chance, you sick *$%!#&*!!!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's the last day of our visit. (Yes, I've finally found the apostrophe.)

I'll try to write the last two chapters, so prepare to say goodbye to this books main cast. (Remember, no one really dies, but I'm still looking for a better explanation than the Shadow Realm thingy.)

Also, I will use a self-made Card in the last Chapter, I hope you don't mind...

You can only activate this life when your opponent attacks your Life Points directly and your Life Points would become 0. Remove from play 3 DARK Monsters' date=' 2 LIGHT Monsters, 1 EARTH Monster, 1 WATER Monster, 1 FIRE Monster and 1 WIND Monster. The Duel Results in a Draw.[/quote']

Today's the last day of our visit. (Yes' date=' I've finally found the apostrophe.)

I'll try to write the last two chapters, so prepare to say goodbye to this books main cast. (Remember, no one really dies, but I'm still looking for a better explanation than the Shadow Realm thingy.)

Also, I will use a self-made Card in the last Chapter, I hope you don't mind...

You can only activate this life when your opponent attacks your Life Points directly and your Life Points would become 0. Remove from play 3 DARK Monsters, 2 LIGHT Monsters, 1 EARTH Monster, 1 WATER Monster, 1 FIRE Monster and 1 WIND Monster. The Duel Results in a Draw.

Say that they were sent to the Netherworld, which means basically the same thing, since the Netherworld is basically hell.

As for the card, quite situational, but it fits Anubis.

I decided to allready post the prologue to book 1 here. The title, you might ask? Not yet ;)

[spoiler=[s]Germany,1938[/s] Somewhere, in the distant future...]

In a world that resembled ours in many ways, there was an island isolated from the rest of this parallel universe. On this particular island, called Insopia, there had been a long crisis only a few years ago. And wherever there is a corpse, there are vultures trying to get their part of it.

The vulture that had been slowly circling over Insopia was named Amadeus von Tönisteiner.

He had promised work and a better economy; he alone had a plan, only he could help the poor and needy. But in order to do this, he would need all the political power.

As you read it right now, you might think that no one would be so stupid to give him that power. It wouldn’t be the first time, however, that a charismatical man could formulate his ideas so well that everyone put their confidence in him.

Amadeus seized control of the country. He managed to re-establish the order in less than a month, and everyone applauded him in everything he did.

But a certain day, he decided that only the strong-willed could have everything that they wanted. There was no good nor evil; only power and those who are too feeble to use it. He believed that a card game we all know in today’s world as Duel Monsters could split the entire population of the island into two groups; the weak and the powerfull.

He had a special elite keeping an eye on all the game stores. Whenever a weak player was spotted, he or she was sent to a village nearby. Almost nobody could get in nor out of those villages, untill they could prove themselves to be worthy Duelists.

Not everyone who was obligated to go and live in those little private villages came along voluntarily. The Snatchers, as the special elite was called, often used violence to cut rotten pieces of the apple.

Two people who had objected against the Snatchers had disappeared never to be seen again, and their daughter, Ann, was thereby forced to survive in Dunaco, an isolated village at the west of Insopia all by herself. She hadn’t heard anything from her parents ever since she had arrived there.

Archived