Extra Deck(15)

3x Stardust Dragon

3x Thought Ruler Archfiend

2x Goyo Guardian

2x Colossal Fighter

2x Red Dragon Archfiend

2x Black Rose Dragon

1x Magical Android

I've never tried to build TeleDAD before, so please give me some pointers.

Spirit Reaper is uneeded in a Deck like TeleDAD. You also need more targets for Emergency Teleport. Speaking of which. Drop the Spirit Reaper and Armageddon Knight (you have 2 Dark Grepher and thats all the self mill you need in any Dark Armed Dragon variant IMO) for a pair of Mind Masters. They give you more Synchro options. Malicious + Mind Master = BRD. Grepher or any Level 4 + Mind Master = Magical Android.

Also, maybe Giant Trunade over Mystical Space Typhoon.

I also dont think you need to use RftDD in here. RftDD is more of a late game card. TeleDAD is designed to win as quickly as possible and it can do it without Return. You could use Mirror Force or Torrential Tribute in its place.

Spirit Reaper is uneeded in a Deck like TeleDAD. You also need more targets for Emergency Teleport. Speaking of which. Drop the Spirit Reaper and Armageddon Knight (you have 2 Dark Grepher and thats all the self mill you need in any Dark Armed Dragon variant IMO) for a pair of Mind Masters. They give you more Synchro options. Malicious + Mind Master = BRD. Grepher or any Level 4 + Mind Master = Magical Android.

Also' date=' maybe Giant Trunade over Mystical Space Typhoon.

I also dont think you need to use RftDD in here. RftDD is more of a late game card. TeleDAD is designed to win as quickly as possible and it can do it without Return. You could use Mirror Force or Torrential Tribute in its place.

[/quote']

I have Spirit Reaper in there because it's a CCV target. I like everything else you said though. Sorry if the deck is bad - I've only dueled TeleDAD a few times, so I'm not really sure how to build one yet.

DECK UPDATE

-1 Armageddon Knight

-1 MST

-1 RftDD

+1 Giant Trunade

+1 Mind Master

+1 Psychic Commander

Why Caius?

Honestly, I'm not really sure. I've seen it in most TeleDAD decks though. I imagine it can get rid of a pesky monster or remove itself for 1000 damage, possibly ending the game.

-1 Spirit Reaper.

Slows down the deck. Defeats the purpose of Tele-DaD. Doesn't matter if it is CCV food. That doesn't make it worthwhile. Other' date=' better cards are also CCV food, but they can serve other roles too.

[/quote']

Could you give me a few suggestions on other CCV targets I could use in place of Spirit Reaper?

-1 Spirit Reaper.

Slows down the deck. Defeats the purpose of Tele-DaD. Doesn't matter if it is CCV food. That doesn't make it worthwhile. Other' date=' better cards are also CCV food, but they can serve other roles too.

[/quote']

Could you give me a few suggestions on other CCV targets I could use in place of Spirit Reaper?

plague spreader... its a tuner, ccv target, and provides some grave control...

oh also drop psychic commander and mindmaster... although 3 targets doesnt seem like enough it is plenty.

i would drop fear monger for another diamond dude... i just dont see fear monger being of much use...

i would also like to see brain control and a third solemn...

one more thing... gorz...

-1 Spirit Reaper.

[/quote']

plague spreader... its a tuner, ccv target, and provides some grave control...

oh also drop psychic commander and mindmaster... although 3 targets doesnt seem like enough it is plenty.

i would drop fear monger for another diamond dude... i just dont see fear monger being of much use...

i would also like to see brain control and a third solemn...

one more thing... gorz...

what he said

this is the monster lineup for the winning deck at the SJC...

Monsters: 19

1 Snipe Hunter

1 Destiny Hero – Diamond Dude

1 Dark Grepher

1 Sangan

1 Destiny Hero - Doom Lord

1 Spirit Reaper

1 Elemental Hero Stratos

1 Plaguespreader Zombie

1 D.D. Crow

2 Thunder King Rai-Oh

2 Dark Armed Dragon

3 Krebons <---------------------- notice the amount of psychics...

3 Destiny Hero – Malicious

this is the spell lineup...

Spells: 14

1 Monster Reborn

1 Brain Control

1 Heavy Storm

2 Reinforcement of the Army

3 Emergency Teleport <------- notice the amount of e-tele...

3 Destiny Draw

3 Allure of Darkness

although it may not be the best idea to base your argument on someones deck, it was the winner after all... besides thats how all the other decks ran it... wow i really dont like basing my arguments on others decks...

When I was first making the deck I thought 3 targets wasn't enough either, but then I remembered if I ran out of targets I could discard E-Tele for PWWB, etc. Therefore, DECK UPDATE.

-1 Prometheus

+1 Brain Control

I liked running Prometheus because I'm really worried about having more than 3 DARKs... since I have no idea how to use this deck, how am I supposed to control my grave?

• 2 weeks later...

Monsters:18

2 Dark Armed Dragon

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

3 Destiny Hero - Malicious

1 Destiny Hero - Doom Lord

1 Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude

1 Elemental Hero Stratos

1 Sangan

1 Dark Grepher

2 D.D. Crow

3 Krebons