-[.The Digimon Arcadia.]-CLOSED. Please join the New Alliance.

Arekku_Koro

Username:Devyn

Partner Digimon:I want MetalSeadramon (NO Sig. yet...) (Can I not Have a pic in my Sig?)

Favorite Digimon moment:

Izzy:Tentomon, are you OK?

Tentomon: I'm fine, just 1 question.Who is Tentomon?

MetalSeadramon Rulez the element of Water/Ice!! :lol:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have new digimon cards from digimon frontier.I would know how you like it^^

[spoiler=Warrior of Light]212400v.jpg

212400m.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]If this card battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation.

212400khr.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]If this card battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.If this card battles with a DARK monster, increase the ATK of this card by 500 points during the Damage Step.

212400wdl.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"Legendary Light Lobomon"+"Legendary Warrior of Light Kendogarurumon

If this card battles a Fiend or Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.Once per turn, while this card is face-up on the field, if a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster targets this card, you may discard the same type of card to negate the effect.

212400lom.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]This card can be used to Special Summon "Legendary Digi-Warrior Magnagarurumon", or "Legendary Digi-Warrior Kaisergreymon" from your hand or Deck when one of the following monster cards is on your side of the field:"Legendary Light Lobomon","Legendary Warrior of Light Kendogarurumon","Legendary Hunter Beowolfmon"or "Legendary Fire Agunimon","Legendary Warrior of Fire Burninggreymon","Legendary Fighter Aldamon".

212400h.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Destroy 1 monster on the field for every Digimon on your Field .If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

● If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

212400sgu.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Legendary Swift Warrior Magnagarurumon" on your side of the field.This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards.This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.

212400vhu.jpg

[spoiler=Warrior of Fire]212400cqp.jpg

212400odv.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]When this card is Normal Summoned, randomly discard 2 cards from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. If the discarded card(s) was a Monster Card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the monster(s) x 200.

212400cjp.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]You can tribute up to 2 FIRE-Attribute monsters. If you do this, this card gains ATK equal to the number of Tributed monsters x 500. During battle between this card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

212400leu.jpg

212400kih.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"Legendary Fire Agunimon"+"Legendary Warrior of Fire BurningGreymon"During your opponent's Battle Phase, your opponent must attack this monster with any Attack Position monsters they control. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, destroy all monsters your opponent controls and inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed by this effect.Once per turn, you can inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

212400s.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards.Once per turn, you can destroy all Attack position monsters your opponent controls.If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.During battle between this card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

212400lxv.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"MagnaGarurumon+KaiserGreymon"

Once per turn,if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle,you can change 1 face-up Defense Position monster your opponent controls to Attack Position,and attack it with this card.Once per turn,you can destroy a Spell oe Trap Card to gain 1000 Life Points,then add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

212400f.jpg

212400s.jpg

212400.jpg

212400sib.jpg

212400ngr.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"Legendary Wind Kazemon"+"Legendary Warrior of Wind Zephyrmon"

All WIND monsters gain 300 ATK.Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon either "Legendary Wind Kazemon" or "Legendary Warrior of Wind Zephyrmon" from your Graveyard.

212400dck.jpg

212400.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]All LIGHT monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each LIGHT monster in your Graveyard.During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

212400p.jpg

212400h.jpg

212400bjc.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"Legendary Thunder Beetlemon+Legendary Warrior of Thunder MetalKabuterimon"

All LIGHT monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each LIGHT monster in your Graveyard.While you control this face-up Defense Position card, your opponent cannot select another monster as an attack target.

I have no idea why I have yet to join this.

Username: Marly

Partner Digimon: Terriormon, he shouldn't need a picture. But if I must, http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/wtsas/Terriermon.gif

Age: Terriermon, or me? I'm 16, as for Terriermon, I have no idea.

Favorite Digimon Moment: Whenever Terriermon says "momentai" to Henry. He's just so cute =3

I am re-posting my app in case Aero didn't see.

Username: yu-gi-ohfan21

Patner Digimon: MetalTyrannomon 2mzy4cn.gif

Favorite Digimon Moment: Watching the show. Never missed a season ^_^

dude, we just keep bumping into each other. didn't know you were into digimon. you should read my fic...

Archived