-[Gemstone]- Team up for the Card Contest experiance of your Life.

.arx

img-12591.jpg

[align=center]GEMSTONE

Welcome to Gemstone. The Ultimate card contest experiance. The prizes are 5 Reps to the team who wins.

Here are the teams:

Ruby:

1.)Hunter

2.)conker99

3.)

4.)

5.)

Opal:

1.)megadriver

2.)Yoshigohan-10/10

3.)

4.)

5.)

Emerald:

1.)Omega-9/10

2.)Achmed The Dead Terrorist-9/10

3.)

4.)

5.)

Sapphire:

1.)goldeneagle- 8/10

2.)~Colonel Sanders~-9/10

3.)

4.)

5.)

There will be no specific end date. To join, post what team you want and the card. The card can be anything. There is only one space for a second judge.

Judges: Yoshi's Bone , Digi-Blaze.

Ready, set, START![/align]

Please can I join? If i can, I'd like to join Sapphire.

Here is my card. It's a fusion of 3 old cards, Black Luster Soldier, Buster Blader and Dark Magician.

111097dy9.jpg

Card Lore: "Black Luster Soldier" + "Dark Magician" + "Buster Blader"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card's ATK is increased by 500 for every Dragon-Type monster in the Graveyard. Once per turn, tribute 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster you control to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Image Cred: DeviantART

I'll join Team Sapphire.

[spoiler=Card]4sy3xg.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card's name is also treated as "The Winged Dragon of Ra". This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 monsters. This card's ATK/DEF are equal to the combined Levels of the monsters Tributed for the Summon of this card x 400. Once per turn, by paying 1000 Life Points and removing from your hand 2 LIGHT monsters in your hand, you can destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot declare a attack during the turn when this effect was activated. Once per turn, you can pay any amount of Life Points to increase this card's ATK by the same amount, until the End Phase.

Please can I join? If i can' date=' I'd like to join Sapphire.

Here is my card. It's a fusion of 3 old cards, Black Luster Soldier, Buster Blader and Dark Magician.

[img']http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/273/111097dy9.jpg[/img]

Card Lore: "Black Luster Soldier" + "Dark Magician" + "Buster Blader"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card's ATK is increased by 500 for every Dragon-Type monster in the Graveyard. Once per turn, tribute 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster you control to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Image Cred: DeviantART

8/10. Op'ed.

I'll join Team Sapphire.

[spoiler=Card]4sy3xg.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card's name is also treated as "The Winged Dragon of Ra". This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 monsters. This card's ATK/DEF are equal to the combined Levels of the monsters Tributed for the Summon of this card x 400. Once per turn' date=' by paying 1000 Life Points and removing from your hand 2 LIGHT monsters in your hand, you can destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot declare a attack during the turn when this effect was activated. Once per turn, you can pay any amount of Life Points to increase this card's ATK by the same amount, until the End Phase.

[/quote']

9/10. Blurry Pic.

Heres my card:

izyj9k.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 2 Aqua Monster and send 5 cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn on your Standby Face you can place 1 "Aqua Counter" on this card,

By removing:

1 Counter:You can Summon 1 "Aqua Golem Token",Level 2,WATER Attribute,Aqua-Type,ATK/1000,DEF/500.

2 Counters:Add 1 Aqua-Type Monster from your Deck and add it to your Hand.

3 Counters:Special Summon 1 Level 5 or under Aqua-Type Monster from your or your opponents Graveyard.

4 Counters:Select 5 Monsters from your Graveyard and add the Monsters to your Deck then shuffle your Deck and then draw 2 cards.

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) If this card is sent to the to the Graveyard instead send it to the bottom of the deck.

Archived