What would be a good banlist?

field nukage? losing it's edge? What the f*** is going on!?!

but seriously. What the f*** is going on!?!

That's just the truth. Demise really fizzled at the jumps once people started massively siding against it.

They should bring Chaos back for the lulz. Just so Lightsworn Zombie hybrids can rape the meta just as bad as Tele-DAD and Frog Decks are.

I think you should explain first.

At this point, nothing I say will convince you, but Im going to put as much effort as I can into why I selected the cards I have.

Ill start with the obvious. The obvious Q&A.

-"Why Not Ban Dark Armed Dragon"

Dark Armed Dragon outside of DAD Return is no longer the issue in today's meta. In Fact, its really a bad card. The restrictions of exactly 3, although as easy as it may seem if very challenging. Its just a splashable monster that looses Mid - Late Game. Although DAD is decked in the TeleDAD, its mostly the Synchros that get the work done. When DAD does show up, its the Spell / Trap destruction, (Basically another Heavy Storm) Plus 2800. Alot of people would say that DAD's 2800 ATK is the problem, I would agree, but is ATK simply enough to Ban a card? What about its 3+ Shells? No. When you get down too it, Nothing but Closed Minded People are the reason why DAD should be banned. That was the point of my Ban List, to remind people of the not so forgotten Cast of "TeleDAD" and "Light Lords" The true Phantom of the Operas.

-Dark Grephor.

Lets go to Metagame.com Shall we, and lets look at the top 16 Deck List for the last Jump. You will notice that Every DAD player run the Same 5 Similarities. Except of course for Calvin Tsang Who miraculously came in 2nd Place. These Similarities include:

2x Dark Armed Dragon

3x Krebons

1x Stratos

3x Malicious

1x Dark Grephor.

Of course the Similarities didn't end there, but lets just observe these. 2 Dark Armed Dragons in a hand with no other Darks but itself is asking for trouble. Krebons by itself is just a self inflicting Time Bomb. Stratos, One of the greatest + 1's in the game. You can't loose with him. Malicious, 2 or more in your hand without a Plaguespreader Zombie in the grave, D draw, or chainable card with a Discard Cost could prove to be problematic. And Finally, Dark Grepher, The Ace.

Dark Grepher is the tool that sets the deck in motion. Dark Grepher is as bad for the game with Darks that Rescue Cat is with Lvl 3 and - Beast Types. Its like No other limitations to Card Effects Like PSZ, or Malicious Matter, nor the Future effects of Future monsters matter simply because being "DARK" is all that matters to set quote on quote "Play" into Motion. And its not only abusing Darks from the deck, and Manipulating the hand to Give further advantages later on in the game. Who cares that you just -2 your hand to special summon this guy if it was to dump Malicious, PSZ, Necro Guardna, Nerolus, DAD (for what ever reason) just to set up victory This, or the following turn.

Some will argue that This doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you see in front of your face. I beg to differ. I believe that if you can solve the worlds problems today, why wait until tomorrow?

-Cosr

I got into an argument with Crab a while back about this card, and it wasn't until I actually watch my friend play his LS deck. He exausted his whole hand for field Presence and had one Garoth on the field with 3 Lumini. At the end he had a full field of monsters, 3 Guardna, 2 Set Spells and Traps and a hand of 5. It was at that instant that rewarding reckless gaming with luck seemed very dissatisfying.

Cosr In itself does just that.

-Colossal Fighter in the right deck is a wall that never truly dies. With enough protection (Usually just a well timed Stardust) You got yourself enough Man power to kill Certain Themes. In the same seance as a Type Killer, this card is also a Theme Killer.

-Emergency Teleport

Without this, TeleDad would Cease to Exist. It also stops Careless abandonment of potential Synchro support later in the future. Also costless/ Generic Tribute Fodder, Stalling, and Graveyard Manipulation is bad for the game.

Ill continue Latter if need be.

Ban Cyber Twin' date=' Cyber End, Chimeratech Overdragon, DAD, JD, CCV, Limit Malicious, Unlimit Future Fusion and Overload Fusion, Unban Metamorphosis, Ban Chimeratech Fortress, ban Exodia the Forbidden one and unlimit all the other parts of Exodia.

[/quote']

Whats the point of unlimiting Overload Fusion if you're just gonna ban Cyber Twin, Cyber End, and Chimeratech???? and Fortress 2...

I say they should Semi-Limited Overload and Malicious and Emergency Teleport, Ban DaD, CCV, and Judgement Dragon, and Unlimit Raiza....

they should also limit destruction like Warrior elimination and System Down or atleast Semi-Limit them... xDDDDD

Archived