Let's talk about Emergency Teleport.

30+ year olds aren't the only ones who own this card. People with ridiculous luck also have it.

All right' date=' so I may have traded a noob some crap for one, and traded some shiny crap to someone else to another. But there are cards like DAD that are being bought by adults who have too much time on their hands, while jobless people(me for instance) have to deal with those kind of people beating them, and can't defend themselves because they DON"T HAVE THE MONEY:(.

[/quote']

Well, next time when they are flashing DAD in your face and chanting "nananana na naaaa i have Dark Armed Dragon and you dont" kick them in the balls and take it.

They don't actually flash it in my face, but they beat me with it and call my trades crap.

Just point in a random direction, yell "Holy Sh!t!!!" and steal their deck when they look away.

30+ year olds aren't the only ones who own this card. People with ridiculous luck also have it.

All right' date=' so I may have traded a noob some crap for one, and traded some shiny crap to someone else to another. But there are cards like DAD that are being bought by adults who have too much time on their hands, while jobless people(me for instance) have to deal with those kind of people beating them, and can't defend themselves because they DON"T HAVE THE MONEY:(.

[/quote']

Well, next time when they are flashing DAD in your face and chanting "nananana na naaaa i have Dark Armed Dragon and you dont" kick them in the balls and take it.

They don't actually flash it in my face, but they beat me with it and call my trades crap.

Just point in a random direction, yell "Holy Sh!t!!!" and steal their deck when they look away.

And then get your ass beat by them and their friends?

[/quote']

Hate to say this but i'm not terribly impressed with your trades either (they've gotten better though.)

[/quote']

dude u r so bad ass

[/quote']

Hate to say this but i'm not terribly impressed with your trades either (they've gotten better though.)

So you think JD and Allure are also bad?

[/quote']

dude u r so bad ass

bullshit. I will never be badass as long as i have this cursed wind tunnel in my right hand...

[/quote']

dude u r so bad ass

bullshit. I will never be badass as long as i have this cursed wind tunnel in my right hand...

Miroku, I think I hear poisoned demonic bees a comin. Quick, use that wind tunnel.

[/quote']

dude u r so bad ass

How do you play yugioh with a wind tunnel vortex on your hand?

Do you also happen to be a Buddhist monk?

[/quote']

dude u r so bad ass

Miroku, I think I hear poisoned demonic bees a comin. Quick, use that wind tunnel.

but if i do will not be able to play YGOz

Archived