Let's talk about Emergency Teleport.

Clearly, it's a good card. But exactly how good is it? I mean, it's definitely a 3-or-0 card. Limiting or Semi-Limiting it is pointless, because even one copy can still turn the game in your favor.

Bans

-Dark Grephor

-Card of Safe Return

-Colossal Fighter

Limits

-Emergency Teleport

-Allure of Darkness

-Pleaugespreader Zombie

-Prisma

-Gyzarous

-Lumina

-Solar Recharge

-Zombie Master

-Honest

Semi

-Malicious

-Mezuki

Nate12345 suggests putting it at 1, but as I stated earlier, Limiting or Semi-Limiting it is pointless.

Personally, I think it's fine at 3, but I'm sure there are some people that will think it is better at 0.

' pid='1538588' dateline='1230780575']

one more reason I'm glad I quit IRL playing; one more thing i could never afford or pull' date=' and have waved in my face by guys in their 30+ years playing a children's card game tournament.

[/quote']The one thing I can't stand is guys 30+ buying cards with the money they get from their jobs while I have no money to spend:(.

one more reason I'm glad I quit IRL playing; one more thing i could never afford or pull' date=' and have waved in my face by guys in their 30+ years playing a children's card game tournament.

[/quote']The one thing I can't stand is guys 30+ buying cards with the money they get from their jobs while I have no money to spend:(.

But somehow have two copies of this nonetheless.

But somehow have two copies of this nonetheless.

What is that supposed to mean?

30+ year olds aren't the only ones who own this card. People with ridiculous luck also have it.

All right, so I may have traded a noob some crap for one, and traded some shiny crap to someone else to another. But there are cards like DAD that are being bought by adults who have too much time on their hands, while jobless people(me for instance) have to deal with those kind of people beating them, and can't defend themselves because they DON"T HAVE THE MONEY:(.

30+ year olds aren't the only ones who own this card. People with ridiculous luck also have it.

All right' date=' so I may have traded a noob some crap for one, and traded some shiny crap to someone else to another. But there are cards like DAD that are being bought by adults who have too much time on their hands, while jobless people(me for instance) have to deal with those kind of people beating them, and can't defend themselves because they DON"T HAVE THE MONEY:(.

[/quote']

Well, next time when they are flashing DAD in your face and chanting "nananana na naaaa i have Dark Armed Dragon and you dont" kick them in the balls and take it.

All right' date=' so I may have traded a noob some crap for one, and traded some shiny crap to someone else to another. But there are cards like DAD that are being bought by adults who have too much time on their hands, while jobless people(me for instance) have to deal with those kind of people beating them, and can't defend themselves because they DON"T HAVE THE MONEY:(.

[/quote']

Well, next time when they are flashing DAD in your face and chanting "nananana na naaaa i have Dark Armed Dragon and you dont" kick them in the balls and take it.

They don't actually flash it in my face, but they beat me with it and call my trades crap.

Archived