Stardust Dragon/BUSTER

Chances are that your opponent won't ever get past this. Seeing that it will stop E-Tele and Mali so no Colossal to the field. :\

Of course' date=' this is assuming that you can actually get this out, and that the opponent can't get it out of your graveyard.

[/quote']

I don't understand your conviction that busters are particularly difficult to summon. You can summon a Stardust on your first turn with relative ease in a good deck, I take it you grant that. Often times the entire process leaves you no worse than you started.

First move: Summon Stratos, searching Malicious. (If you drew Malicious, you can use Arcane Filo and skip step three. That's actually an even simpler method.)

Second: D-Draw Malicious.

Third: E-Tele Krebons.

Four: Set Buster Mode and activate as soon as you can, in your opponent's draw phase.

I don't see why four is particularly hard. There are tons of cards that search Buster Mode (you can effectively deck up to nine copies) and with the large amount of draw power drawing one is no hard task. There are videos of people easily creating first turn Stardust/Busters. I think you are only thinking in terms of Doomkaiser, where the buster mode actually needs to survive a turn to use it effectively. But Stardust can use Buster Mode pretty much as soon as you set it.

Archived