Life Points x ∞

Im not knocking the deck because its not competitive, but just compare the ods. 20+ turns with Slow roasting, VS a possible 10 turn victory with Countdown. Even if you do get mirrored, there is 6 cards you can use to stall for victory. 3x wabaku, and 3x TR. Thats 7 turns of you wining, and your lp doesn't even have to be ∞.

Ok this deck is mainly an annoying/just completely retarded/really messed up exodia deck where did you get he idea for this deck seriously

I don't see Exodia in here. But I should totally side into it in case someone goes overboard in stopping the lock.

[/sARCASM] right? o.O Please tell me you simply forgot your [/sARCASM]

• 1 month later...

But' date=' Alas, How do you win?

[/quote']

I swear to god, if another person asks 'HOW U WIN?' without read this damn thread, I'll kill somebody.

Appearently people dont know that if your lifepoints are 654769845747364500, Then you can just sit back, play your DS, and wait for them to run out of cards.

The sad thing is, This deck focus on a lot of draw/ thin power. Unless he's playing a LS deck, Hes going to deck out first. Meaning exactly what I said. Also... because IDK what I was smoking when I agreed with blast.... Final Countdown is superior... In case you didn't know, you need a Spellcaster to activate blast, which this deck has 0 of. I guess if all you wanna do is just not deck out, Than you got it... But Some judge may call you for stalling. Id throw in a win condition just to be safe.

Archived