Amazoness Monsters were horrible.

Amazon Archer

EARTH

*** (3)

Warrior / Effect

You can Tribute 1 other "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster you control to make your opponent randomly discard 1 card from their hand.

ATK/ 1400 DEF/ 1000

Amazoness Tiger

EARTH

**** (4)

Beast / Effect

This card gains effects based on the number of "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monsters you control other than "Amazoness Tiger".

● 1+: Your opponent cannot select other "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monsters you control as attack targets.

● 2+: Your opponent cannot target "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monsters you control with card effects.

● 3+: Double the original ATK and DEF of this card. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

ATK/ 1100 DEF/ 1500

Amazoness Blowpiper

EARTH

*** (3)

Warrior / Tuner

Once per turn, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Decrease the ATK and DEF of the selected monster(s) by 100 x their own level.

ATK/ 800 DEF/ 1500

Amazoness Fighter

EARTH

**** (4)

Warrior / Effect

Once per turn, this card can gain ATK equal to the total ATK of all face-up "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monsters you control except itself. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 300

Amazoness Paladin

EARTH

**** (4)

Warrior / Effect

Increase the ATK of this card by 200 points for each "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster you control. When an "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster you control would be destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you can discard 1 Spell Card to negate the activation of that card and destroy it.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 300

Amazoness Swords Woman

EARTH

**** (4)

Warrior / Effect

The opponent takes all Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she would have taken from a battle involving this card.

ATK/ 1500 DEF/ 1600

(Same)

Amazoness Chain Master

EARTH

**** (4)

Warrior / Effect

When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, by paying 1500 Life Points, look at your opponent's hand and select 1 Monster Card from it. Add the selected card to your hand.

ATK/ 1500 DEF/ 1300

(Same)

Amazoness Peacekeeper

EARTH

*** (3)

Spellcaster / Effect

When this card is Summoned, select Spell and Trap card zones on your side of the field equal to the number of "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monsters you control. Those zones cannot be targeted by card effects.

ATK/ 1000 DEF/ 1000

Amazoness Shaman

EARTH

***** (5)

Warrior / Effect

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can switch the original ATK of 1 face-up "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster you control with the original ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.

ATK/ 0 DEF/ 2400

Amazoness Spellcaster

[Quick-Play Spell]

Switch the original ATK of 1 face-up "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster you control with the original ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.

Amazoness Archers

[Quick-Play Spell]

You can only activate this card if you control an "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster. All monsters on your opponent's side of the field are changed to face-up Attack Position (Flip Effects are not activated), and lose 200 ATK x their own level. Your opponent must attack the turn this card is activated, if possible.

Amazoness Rescue

[Counter Trap]

You can only activate this card when your opponent targets a face-up "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster you control. Return the targeted monster to its owner's hand and Special Summon 1 other monster from your hand.

Amazoness Tribe Leader

EARTH

******* (7)

Warrior / Synchro / Effect

"Amazoness Blowpiper" + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Type monsters.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add 1 "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" card from your Deck to your Hand. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle when you control 1 "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster, other than "Amazoness Tribe Leader". When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, you can remove 1 "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon an "Amazoness" or "Amazon Archer" monster other than this card during the End Phase.

ATK/ 2700 DEF/ 1500

so these are re-vamps of amazoness?you did quite a good job on it now these might actually be worth running but it's not overpowering.

the only problem i see with them is that they have no theme and just seems like random effects.

i will comment on each card in the same order:

1.i think you should change "Tribute 2 monsters" to "Tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field" like the original said,it sounds like you can tribute your opponent's monsters to deal burn damage resulting in a somewhat broken card.otherwise good

2.you gave the tiger a much better effect which also makes amazoness monsters near invincible.

3.this acts like a boosted "Burden of the Mighty" which is good.

4.the not being destroyed kind of gives it a boost but not the kind of boost it needs due to its low ATK power

5.it's quite fine.very powerful if you can swarm them.

6.giving the effect of having "As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field,you opponent takes all damage to this cards controller he/she would have taken by an "Amazoness" monster or is named "Amazon Archer."

but perhaps give it a lower attack so more damage can be done?

7.you should also state it goes to the owner's graveyard,unless it doesn't...

8.good effect although IMO i think you need more spell/traps with a use of not being destroyed easily.

9.correct me if i am wrong,but is it just re-worded correctly?

10.very powerful card...

11.correct me if i am wrong,but is it just re-worded with a different name?

12.good synchro for amazoness obviously.

it appears now that the theme of amazoness is to weaken and kill them with weak monsters.

if these were actually released i might try them.

you pretty much just gave them better effects which doesn't really matter since their effects sucked anyways.

make more

The only "theme" they've ever had was ATK manipulation.

Amazoness Rescue has a really funky name, but it's slightly better than "Dramatic Rescue" because it can be searched by Amazoness Tribe Leader.

Also, it is no longer necessary to state that a card goes to the owner's graveyard, it's always assumed (source: Creature Swap).

Amazoness Blowpiper was always horrible, but I think I improved it by increasing the ATK lowering effect, and making her an essential part of the Synchro.

Amazoness Swords Woman is fine as-is, I wouldn't dare increase her capabilities or lower her ATK.

Amazoness Chain Master was simply reworded, with a random 500 LP less cost.

These cards do seem fun, I would like to run them, personally.

Thanks for the comment.

The only "theme" they've ever had was ATK manipulation.

So why not give them Amazoness-only equip spells?(I know' date=' right?)

Well they [i']ARE[/i] Warrior-Type, And they usually revolve around Equip-Spells.

Amazoness Blowpiper was always horrible' date=' but I think I improved it by increasing the ATK lowering effect, and making her an essential part of the Synchro.[/quote']

Yes, It was always bad, but making it a Tuner is great XD

Amazoness Swords Woman is fine as-is' date=' I wouldn't dare increase her capabilities or lower her ATK.[/quote']

Sword Woman abuse ftw

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon Archer: This is one of those "Nope, still" cards.

Amazoness Tiger: ... Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon, Amazon-style. Problem is, the original's better.

Blowpiper: ... and it still has the craptastic waitin' that the original has. Ah, just craptastic.

Fighter: ... and this revision actually stinks; now it's just a vanilla.

Paladin: Decent...

Chain Master: ... still.

Guardian: Works its charm only when the controller has already amassed a number of Amazonesses on his side of the field... in which case I would doubt it if the opponent could really do somethin' menacin' either way. So, yes, it stinks.

Shaman: Make it Level 4.

Spellcaster: Skp the crap; make it a Quick-Play and modify it as its Quick-Play status demands.

Archers: The original was FAR better.

Rescue: Make it somethin' like Cunning of the Six Samurai, if more broadly based as to its end product.

Tribe Leader: 1) Make it an Effect Monster, pure and simple; 2) make it a Level 4 beatstick; 3) adjust accordingly. Such a platoon of effects deserve Effect Monste recognition.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived