chimeratech stratgy

doom pheonix

Try to play it here on Indonesia' date=' Surabaya town. Players here love to have 3 sakuretsus, 3 botomless, 3 trap holes, 3 compulsion, Mirror Force, Brain Control, 2 Creature Swaps, Hammershot, Fissure, Lighting Vortexes, Needle Ceilings, Torrential Tribute.....

BTW, I read Chimeratech Individual ruling yesterday. And I found 2 strategies for Chimera.

1. If Chimeratech summoned by Future fusion, and you have Cyber Phoenix, the effect of Future Fusion is negated, and if Future Fusion is latter destroyed by Chimeratech's effect, your Chimeratech is not destroyed.

2. Chimeratech can attack again its previously attacked monster if it is not destroyed.

This is a long awaited combo for me. Chimeratech + Mist o Body combo. Chimera with 4 tributes for example, fusioned with Overload Fusion. 3200 ATK. Equip the Mist O Body to your opponent with ATK 1400. 1800x4 damage will occur. 7200 damage, near to OTK.

This combo is thought never can be happened before, coz there's a rule if a battle between two monsters, only can happened once per Battle Phase. If not, even 50 damage difference can be OTK for Asura Priest and Mist O Body combo. For this Chimeratech case, if you need a proof, you can go here

http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/faqs/cardfaqs/default.aspx?first=A&last=C

Look for Chimeratech

[/quote']

ok, i don't care if they play with all that traps and spells, heavy storm or giant trunade will do the 1st trick... capisce?

your first combo has 2 flaws: 1.- future fusion has to survive 2 turns and 2.- when chimeratech is summoned, it destroys all your field, an effect that does not target, so cyber phoenix and future fusion are destroyed... and then?? you didn't say anything to play heavy sorm after that... so eat with fries the opponent's trap

i still think that the OTK is better than any other idea... why?? because if your opponent survives, then it's his/her next turn, so he cando next: special summon cyber dragon, tribute cyber dragon for the second effect of enemy controller, attack with your chimeratech then tribute it... so good bye powerful monster...

ok' date=' i don't care if they play with all that traps and spells, heavy storm or giant trunade will do the 1st trick... capisce?

your first combo has 2 flaws: 1.- future fusion has to survive 2 turns and 2.- when chimeratech is summoned, it destroys all your field, an effect that does not target, so cyber phoenix and future fusion are destroyed... and then?? you didn't say anything to play heavy sorm after that... so eat with fries the opponent's trap

i still think that the OTK is better than any other idea... why?? because if your opponent survives, then it's his/her next turn, so he cando next: special summon cyber dragon, tribute cyber dragon for the second effect of enemy controller, attack with your chimeratech then tribute it... so good bye powerful monster...

[/quote']

The first combo is said by UDE itself... Go and check Chimeratech Individual card ruling. The Cyber Phoenix and Future destroyed, and then, your Chimera is still standing there....

Saving your Overload for future usage....

I'm not denying the fact of Chimera is a good monster to do OTK, but you can't go so carelessly summoning it with heavy tributes only to be destroyed, negated, or anything like that. Not only spell or trap, your chimera is prone to monster effect... Man eater bug, Kelbek for example...

excuse me... what part of HEAVY STORM or GIANT TRUNADE don't you understand??

and what part of SHIELD CRUSH or EXILED FORCE you forgot to read??

an OTK is NOT as simple as pulling some cards and presto... it requires preparation, calculation and a backup plan when you can't pull it fast enough...

and i read that, cyber phoenix down, future fusion down and chimeratech survives, but when you attack, WHAT?!?!? that's my point with the first "combo"... you didn't prepared the field for that... i do that... and don't send me to check rulings, i played enough to know all that things...

excuse me... what part of HEAVY STORM or GIANT TRUNADE don't you understand??

and what part of SHIELD CRUSH or EXILED FORCE you forgot to read??

an OTK is NOT as simple as pulling some cards and presto... it requires preparation' date=' calculation and a backup plan when you can't pull it fast enough...

and i read that, cyber phoenix down, future fusion down and chimeratech survives, but when you attack, WHAT?!?!? that's my point with the first "combo"... you didn't prepared the field for that... i do that... and don't send me to check rulings, i played enough to know all that things...

[/quote']

Add that Shield Crush, Nobleman of Extermination, Exiled Force, Giant Trunade whatsoever, how many cards used just a mere combo?

Don't forget, I can negate your spell too...

Except Exiled force, that's hard.

After is survives Future Fusion, you still can do your things...

You can Hv Storm, Giant trunade, Shield Crush,....

To check the ruling it is optional, I don't know, maybe you forgot it or something. Just for sure.

Hey, don't be so angry just because I said it is better to Power Bond Chimera with 2 tributes.... Cyber dragons, Chimeratech, and Cyber dark dragons are my favourite cards along the line. The main weakness of Cyber Dragon deck is all your your deck weight works up to special summon those cybers and leaving them susceptible to card effects.

When you're fusioning monsters you just put some eggs in a basket. If the basket dropped to the ground, you lost all of your egg.

Look for Six Samurai deck for example, cleaning up the field, special summon, and defensive mechanism have already embedded at each monster. Its spell/trap only giving it a support necessary. For instance, to make your hand better, to give it trap protection, spell protection, reviving mechanism, or attack support.

If you opponent field is clear, you can do your Chimera OTK with 10++ tributes. Yeah, I meant, if your opponent let you pull this, he/she deserve the defeat.

i repeat: a backup plan when you can't pull it fast enough...

and let's be real, how many people has magic jammer on their decks? they have mostly solemn judgement, and they will use it when heavy storm is activated, don't you think that is a signal to not perform the combo yet?

you are skilled on strategies, but lack on strategy timming and game reality...

i repeat: a backup plan when you can't pull it fast enough...

and let's be real' date=' how many people has magic jammer on their decks? they have mostly solemn judgement, and they will use it when heavy storm is activated, don't you think that is a signal to not perform the combo yet?

you are skilled on strategies, but lack on strategy timming and game reality...

[/quote']

If you're taking me, I love magic jammer. That's real.

Fusion, let's take Cyber twin. 2 Cybers, 1 Poly, 3 cards.

The cheapest one would be a Cyber special summon and hex, 2 cards.

It can be destroyed easily, just with one card. Do not forget the consideration you're lucky enough to have respective cards to perform the fusion.

And, the most important part is, if I win the coin toss, I would go second.

The key rule to fight against cyber dragons deck, never give them second phase. Never hit the Shining Angel except necessary, never place a faced down or defense position monster. And the last one, place a magic jammer or something with the same effect at early turns. Does it sound something to you?

yes, it sounds that the magic jammer you place second will be destroyed by my mystical space typhoon or my dust tornado... because i go first and my cyber dragon deck is specially built to summon, obviously it will have 1 power bond, 1 furue fusion, 1 overload fusion and 1 polymerization... and you only will have 3 magic jammers... funny isn't it??

all the things you said are situationals... and that's the power of this OTK, the deck is built to perform this action or a backup plan to save the day, oh!! and almost forget it... there's a little thing called SIDE DECK... pretty good...

yes' date=' it sounds that the magic jammer you place second will be destroyed by my mystical space typhoon or my dust tornado... because i go first and my cyber dragon deck is specially built to summon, obviously it will have 1 power bond, 1 furue fusion, 1 overload fusion and 1 polymerization... and you only will have 3 magic jammers... funny isn't it??

all the things you said are situationals... and that's the power of this OTK, the deck is built to perform this action or a backup plan to save the day, oh!! and almost forget it... there's a little thing called SIDE DECK... pretty good...

[/quote']

You just asking for Mystical Typhoon, Dust Tornado, Future Fusion, Overload Fusion, any machine-type monster, and Shield Crash at your hands for the first turn. Who's just asking too much here? Yes, it is funny enough. I believed, Cyber dragons deck is not overpowered.

Not a single fusion deck came out with a backup plan, not even yours.

Once your hand empty, and what are you doing hampered, it is finish.

Hello there, moshi moshi, I'm sure you're pretty know about this.

It is strong, it can OTK, once you finished your hand, it almost impossible to come back. Chimeratech-Overload fusion is an ultimate combo to came back, it is why I would save it for latter use. Yeah, side deck, a little thing which wouldn't help you at the middle of battle.

Don't you think we should stop this pointless conversation?

You can take what is yours, i'll take mine, it is your freedom to take the lecture or not.

well, i probably won't have all the cards on the first hand, but i ensure you that i will have at least 1 in my hand on the first turn...

your problem is that you just can't take a defeat, do you?? you know that i'm right when i said that a deck built to perform OTK will do it 9/10 times... but if it make easier to you, i won't continue this pointless chit-chat...

p.d.: side deck = 2 royal decree/dark bribe/solem judgement when i see your magic jammer on the first turn... remember a duel is 2 of 3...

Archived