chimeratech stratgy

doom pheonix

chimera tech overdragon is an insanly powerful monster when used right and i think i have a good stratgy

while i was playing tag force for psp i used i stratgey and tried to summon chimera with future fusion and removing all machine monsters in my deck. but when it was summoned i was destroyed. i was confused untill i read it's effect"when this card is special summoned destoy all cards on the field except this card" i cursed then realized it's potential in real life. why not add overload fusion to the mix in other words, future fusion remove all cards in deck. use overload fusion remove from play all cards used for future. summon chimera. destroy future but still have a powerful monster on mabey your first or second turn if lucky.

please rate and comment

First of all, it doesnt nuke the field. And second it would be a grand mistake if you were to destroy all your monsters from your deck. Besides that you are right on some parts. Remember...those blasted compulsions are out there man, and magic cylinder is always a drawback. So be careful on using that 2 edgeded sword of yours.

A good way to counter cards like magic cylinder if you use this stratgy is to use Mystik Wok. Attack activate, opponent uses magic cylinder or Sakuretsu Armor, than use Mystik Wok and kill you monster to gain Life Points and prevent the trap from hitting you.

Also don't kill all the monsters in your deck only 5-10 and this is already a very common stratgy

• 2 months later...

The best card to be used for chimeratech is Power bond.

Chimeratech is single Cyber Dragon Fusion, compared to its other fusion cards,

which is double and triple Cyber fusion.

Do not so unwise to send half of your deck to the graveyard, instead you can walk slowly but more peaceful with Power bond and Chimera with 2 tributes.

1600x2 is 3200, it can attack your opponent monster twice.

This thread said about Chimeratech strategy, not specifically talk about OTK.

Although the highest Chimera ATK I ever had is 16000, I never find it is useful to perform OTK except it is really in feasible condition. Using humble fusioning with Chimera itself is enough for me, it still a lot cheaper and easier to perform that fusioning Cyber Twin. 2 Tributes only cost your LP by 1600...

This thread said about Chimeratech strategy' date=' not specifically talk about OTK.

Although the highest Chimera ATK I ever had is 16000, I never find it is useful to perform OTK except it is really in feasible condition. Using humble fusioning with Chimera itself is enough for me, it still a lot cheaper and easier to perform that fusioning Cyber Twin. 2 Tributes only cost your LP by 1600...

[/quote']

what can i say?? are you serious??

or... are you 4real??

never useful to perform OTK?? i really don't get you, seriously...

Try to play it here on Indonesia, Surabaya town. Players here love to have 3 sakuretsus, 3 botomless, 3 trap holes, 3 compulsion, Mirror Force, Brain Control, 2 Creature Swaps, Hammershot, Fissure, Lighting Vortexes, Needle Ceilings, Torrential Tribute.....

BTW, I read Chimeratech Individual ruling yesterday. And I found 2 strategies for Chimera.

1. If Chimeratech summoned by Future fusion, and you have Cyber Phoenix, the effect of Future Fusion is negated, and if Future Fusion is latter destroyed by Chimeratech's effect, your Chimeratech is not destroyed.

2. Chimeratech can attack again its previously attacked monster if it is not destroyed.

This is a long awaited combo for me. Chimeratech + Mist o Body combo. Chimera with 4 tributes for example, fusioned with Overload Fusion. 3200 ATK. Equip the Mist O Body to your opponent with ATK 1400. 1800x4 damage will occur. 7200 damage, near to OTK.

This combo is thought never can be happened before, coz there's a rule if a battle between two monsters, only can happened once per Battle Phase. If not, even 50 damage difference can be OTK for Asura Priest and Mist O Body combo. For this Chimeratech case, if you need a proof, you can go here

http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/faqs/cardfaqs/default.aspx?first=A&last=C

Look for Chimeratech

Archived