[DISC] Voltic Kong in LightSworn?

Have you ever thought about this; using a Voltic Kong in a Lightsworn Deck?

As far as I know LightSworn Decks use a Mill strategy (making the opponents Deck run out of cards). Voltic Kong has an effect that maximises that as most LightSworn monsters are, obviously, LIGHT monsters.

Link to Voltic Kongs Wikia

I don't know if it is already included in a LightSworn Deck, but I don't know much about Meta or the Decks so if this discussion is useless then sorry, a mod may lock.

As far as I know LightSworn Decks use a Mill strategy (making the opponents Deck run out of cards). Voltic Kong has an effect that maximises that as most LightSworn monsters are' date=' obviously, LIGHT monsters.

I don't know if it is already included in a LightSworn Deck, but I don't know much about Meta or the Decks so if this discussion is useless then sorry, a mod may lock.

You dont know how a Lightsworn Deck runs do you? The suggestion of Voltic Kong sounds stupid.

As far as I know LightSworn Decks use a Mill strategy (making the opponents Deck run out of cards). Voltic Kong has an effect that maximises that as most LightSworn monsters are' date=' obviously, LIGHT monsters.

You dont know how a Lightsworn Deck runs do you? The suggestion of Voltic Kong sounds stupid.

Correct, I have no damn idea but I think they do Mill so I thought it might have been a good idea.

Correct, I have no damn idea but I think they do Mill so I thought it might have been a good idea.

It pays to do your research before suggesting something.

It pays to do your research before suggesting something.

Maybe.

no different from using razor lizard in an alien deck

*facepalm*

Razor Lizard would be half-decent in an Alien Deck.

Voltic Kong would help your opponent if you ran it in a Lightsworn Deck.

Especially if you were in a Lightsworn Mirror Match.

Voltic Kong isn't a horrible card, but it won't be good in a format where the Graveyard is like a second hand.

HAsn't anyone noticed that Voltic King has nothing to do with electricity' date=' but is just a gorilla?

[/quote']

It's not like there's lightning surrounding it or anything.

HAsn't anyone noticed that Voltic King has nothing to do with electricity' date=' but is just a gorilla?

[/quote']

I meant that gorillas have nothing to do with lightning, not that there's lightning surrounding him. And why isn't anyone besides me posting in today?

[/quote']

I meant that gorillas have nothing to do with lightning, not that there's lightning surrounding him. And why isn't anyone besides me posting in today?

My awesomeness takes up all the room, so there's no room for them to post.

As for the card, Dragons have nothing to do with blizzards. Enter Blizzard Dragon.

Voltic Kong should have been a Rare in CRCS instead of an Ultra Rare in a Champion Pack.

Archived