Club Pikachu Contest Happy New Year

sdfsdfa

1zgf9dg.jpg

Welcome to the Monthly Club Pikachu Contest! You can only enter this contest if you are a member Club Pikachu. You have to make 3 Pokemon cards, and each 1 must be the same Type and they have to work together. You get to pick the Type. The winners will not only get reps, but also advance to the next rank too!

Rules:

1. No Spamming in this thread.

2. You MUST post 3 Pokemon Cards that work together.

3. No stealing cards.

5. Must post a real Yugioh card Type.

4. Have fun!

Judges:

1. Conker99 (Me)

2. Pikachu

The cards will be rated like this:

Pic ?/3

Overpowered/Underpowered ?/3

Effect ?/3

Name ?/2

Type ?/2

Attribute ?/2

Overall ?/15

Prizes:

1st: 3 reps

2nd: 2 reps

3rd: 1 rep

All winners get to advance to the next rank!

Contestants:

1. yami_moto

2. Shanoa

3. Hunter

4. Maxscool101

5. God Duelist

6. rodri666

7. dxjxc

8. Instinct

9. Skuldur

10. Enrise

Please have fun and please join!

p.s A message from Pikachu: Members of Club Pikachu, I am terribly sorry about the large amount of delay in the Club Pikachu contest. I was really busy recently. But, I really hope you all could try your best and make this contest a very enjoyable one!

[spoiler=Weedle]71074np7.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned, flip a coin. If it's heads, choose one monster that your opponent controls and place 1 "Poison Counter" on it. Decrease the ATK of that monster by 500 each turn. When that monster's ATK reaches 0, destroy that monster.

[spoiler=Kakuna]71074di6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering "Weedle" as tribute during your Standby Phase. If your opponent declares an attack on this monster, you may discard a card from your hand to increase the DEF of this card by 1000 until the End Phase of your opponent's turn.

[spoiler=Beedrill]71074tq9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering "Kakuna" as tribute during your Standby Phase. During your Battle Phase, you may cut this card's ATK in half. This card can attack twice that turn. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon 1 "Beedrill" from your hand or Deck.

Nananananananana, Nananananananana. CENTWAAAAAAAUR! CENTWAAAAAAAUR! He's CENTWAAAAUR! And he's now a BEEEEEEE! A total stud MUFFIIIIIIIN! Ladies, he's SINGLLLLLLLLE! CENTWAAAAAUR! Nananananana...Nananana. CENTWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUR!

After reading that, I couldn't resist.

Nananananananana' date=' Nananananananana. CENTWAAAAAAAUR! CENTWAAAAAAAUR! He's CENTWAAAAUR! And he's now a BEEEEEEE! A total stud MUFFIIIIIIIN! Ladies, he's SINGLLLLLLLLE! CENTWAAAAAUR! Nananananana...Nananana. CENTWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUR!

After reading that, I couldn't resist.

[/quote']

what... da... heck?

I haven't made some cards in several months. Here's my entry:

9298gl5.jpg

Effect: During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Agility Counter on all face-up monsters you control. Increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field by 100 for each Agility Counter on them. When your opponent's "Seviper" selects this card as an attack target, flip a coin. If heads, increase the ATK of this card by 500. If tails, decrease the ATK of this card by 500.

9298yj9.jpg

Effect: During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Poison Counter on all face-up monsters your opponent controls. Decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field by 100 for each Poison Counter on them. When your opponent's "Zangoose" selects this card as an attack target, flip a coin. If heads, increase the ATK of this card by 500. If tails, decrease the ATK of this card by 500.

9298lk1.jpg

Effect: During your and your opponent's Standby Phases, double the amount of Agility Counters and Poison Counters placed on all monsters on the field by the effects of "Zangoose" and "Seviper". If "Zangoose" or "Seviper" are removed from the field, remove both monsters from play and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Poison Counters on the field x 300. Reduce the amount of damage inflicted by 100 for each Agility Counter on the field.

Archived