Club Pikachu Contest Happy New Year

sdfsdfa

Okay here's my entry

80335ge2.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Special Summoned from your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle by Warrior-Type monsters. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, you can pay 700 Life Points to change the battle position of 1 of your opponent's monsters. If the monster was changed to Attack Position, you gain 500 Life Points. If the monster was changed into Defence Position, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Haunter the Hypnosist" from your hand or Deck.

80335vi4.jpg

EFFECT:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Gastly, the Paralyzer". This card cannot be destroyed by battle by Warrior-Type monsters. When your opponent controls more monsters than you control, you can pay 1000 Life Points take control of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase. This monster cannot declare an attack or be Tributed. During the End Phase of the turn you use this effect, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Gengar, the Trickster" from your hand or Deck.

80335ap2.jpg

EFFECT:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Haunter, the Hypnotist". This card cannot be destroyed by battle by Warrior-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Psychic-Type monster from your hand to destroy 1 card on the field. When your opponent activates an Spell, Trap or monster Effect, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 400 to Special Summon 1 "Trick Token" (Psychic-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 100/DEF 0) in Defence Position. You can Tribute 1 "Trick Token" to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. You can use this effect during either player's turn. When the ATK of this card is lower than 1000, destroy this card.

The Pics are from real pokemon cards.

Also if someone could find better pics for me cause i couldn't find any good ones it would be great and he would get a + rep.

175014sn9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Charmeleon" from your hand or Deck.

175014vw1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] When this card battles an effect monster, negate that card's effect. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Charizard" from your hand or Deck.

175014dh9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] When this card battles an effect monster, negate that card's effect. During your Battle Phase, when this card destroys a monster by battle, it can attack again.

Sorry it took so long. I've been trying to find better pics.

175014sn9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle' date=' you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Charmeleon" from your hand or Deck.

[img']http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6650/175014vw1.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Effect] When this card battles an effect monster, negate that card's effect. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Charizard" from your hand or Deck.

175014dh9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] When this card battles an effect monster, negate that card's effect. During your Battle Phase, when this card destroys a monster by battle, it can attack again.

Sorry it took so long. I've been trying to find better pics.

just take them off other pokemon cards

Archived