[DISC]Soul Release

I've learned that the Japanese don't care at all about boobs showing as long as the nipple isn't visible. Fun card, and of course it would be better as a quick-play, like every spell card.

This topic is now about tits.

Or' date=' rather, the horny pre-pubescent children that have fantasies about pieces of cardboard.

[/quote']

ZING

Seems situational(relying on graveyard' date=' relying on having certain cards, and relying that the opponent's field be clear).

[/quote']

how is it situational to have 5 monsters whos total attacks are of 1600 or more in the GY, particularly if you are running LS, and field clearence may not always be nessisary... and all OTKs require certain card, otherwise there would be a rule against killing your opponent in one turn

Guest PikaPerson01

ok well you COULD OTK with this' date=' in LS it would be quite easy to remove 5 of your monsters then play RFtDD and have over 8k sitting out waiting to be fired off, (+full field clearence is still only a 4 card OTK)

[/quote']

LS doesn't need this crap to OTK darling.

lol.

speeking of the card

[spoiler=[s]PG 13 content[/s] Orignal picture]

SoulReleaseRB-JP-C.jpg

That's a girl I like to play card games with!

And by playing card games i mean having s*x!

(Joey Wheeler)

Could be usefull...

If you have Macro on the Field, and you have less than 5 Spells in ya grave...And you're in deep sh*t...

SOUL RELEASE > D.D. BORERLINE

Archived