[~] KACC-EN001 - Dementontz The Dark Wizard - Amazing Card Edits! [~]

iKiller

[align=center]

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've been making cards, but I thought that I'd enter a contest, since I need more points for a name change. So, I made the card, and here it is! It's my holo sheet, and I did all of the card edits, so thank me for the amazingness of this card! I think it has perfect OCG, so see if you can spot an error in it, and defeat me at OCG'ing!

[spoiler=Old Version]

dbpfcw.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up Level 8 or higher DARK Spellcaster-Type monster from your side of the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, Special Summon 1 "Hatchling Token" (Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 800) in Defense Position to your side of the field. "Hatchling Tokens" cannot be used for a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Hatchling Token" you have Tributed using this cards effect. You can Tribute 1 "Hatchling Token" from your side of the field to destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponents Life Points equal to this cards current ATK.

[spoiler=New Version]

333g40k.png

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up Level 8 or higher DARK Spellcaster-Type monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, Special Summon 1 "Hatchling Token" (Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 800) in Defense Position. "Hatchling Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Hatchling Token" you have Tributed using this card's effect. You can Tribute 1 "Hatchling Token" to destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK.

[/align]

Awesome and yet I know how you made the pop-out picture.

Yep' date=' I rendered part of the image ^.^

love pic... 7/10

not like the regualr tuners...

Regular Tuners are boring! Mine is unique and doesn't have to be a Tuner, I just thought I'd make it one :P

I spy a couple errors. ^_^

Not tellin' where though...

The pic popping out of the card looks cool though.

:/ You're really useful, I want to know where the errors are. Is it OCG errors, picture errors, or what?

And thanks :)

I just love your pop out images, very original. Though i'd say the left arm (It's left) is sticking out a bit too much, but still a very nice pic. I cannot spot any OCG errors in this card. lol at the fact that a level 2 monster 'can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up Level 8 or higher DARK Spellcaster-Type'. It may seem underpowered, but i'd say it isn't as it can become incredably powerful and your able to destroy your opponent's monsters, and at the same time inflict damage. Hell, it may even be ovepowered, but i'd say balanced. An amazing card overall.

Congrats on your 6,000th post Spire!

And thanks alot, but it wouldn't have looked right if I removed half of his left arm -.-' Lol. The hardest part was the holoing, I didn't want to have too little holoed, so I had to blur holo the fire -.-

And thanks, the effect was also hard to come up with, took a while, and I'm impressed, it's my first Token card :P

I think it has perfect OCG, so see if you can spot an error in it, and defeat me at OCG'ing!

Ok, I'm bored.

Blue = actual OCG fixes.

Red = unneccessary text (as there was a lot)

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up Level 8 or higher DARK Spellcaster-Type monster from your side of the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, Special Summon 1 "Hatchling Token" (Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 800) in Defense Position to your side of the field. "Hatchling Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Hatchling Token" you have Tributed using this card's effect. You can Tribute 1 "Hatchling Token" from your side of the field to destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponents Life Points equal to this card's current ATK.

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up Level 8 or higher DARK Spellcaster-Type monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, Special Summon 1 "Hatchling Token" (Dragon-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 800) in Defense Position. "Hatchling Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Hatchling Token" you have Tributed using this card's effect. You can Tribute 1 "Hatchling Token" to destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK.

Other issues are, is it a normal summon or a special summon (need to specify)? If special, can it be normal summoned or set?

The card itself is okay I guess, hard to say if it's overpowered really, and I'm too tired to judge that.

Also, picture is ftw.

Thanks for the help :D +Rep for this :P

I like having unnecessary text, even the pros still use it, but it makes the card effect look longer, thus more professional :P

The OCG thread says you should have the apostrophe in card's, thats why that's there.

And as for the other one (as), the official cards use that, thats why I did...

Archived