Ojama Red And Blue

I heard they were also getting a field spell.

You heard right.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ojama_Country

i guess if you still run an ojama deck it be great for these to come out

but

do people still use ojama king and all that crap?

Wait, cards coming out for an archetype help people who use that archetype? Slow down there buddy, I don't quite follow that extremely radical thought!

Well' date=' they needed something, although really, they can't easily abuse CoSR, they ned Ojama Country for that. Give them some draw power and then they'll be viable. This is a step in the right direction, but it still falls short of playable competitively.

[/quote']

In the past, Ojamas have always been used as draw power. >_>

They need at least something for them to get draw power such as

"Activate only while you or your opponent controls an "Ojama" monster. For each monster zone that has an "Ojama" monster or cannot be used by an effect of an "Ojama" monster, draw 1 card"

That way, it works with Ojama Knight and King

"Activate only while you or your opponent controls an "Ojama" monster. For each monster zone that has an "Ojama" monster or cannot be used by an effect of an "Ojama" monster' date=' draw 1 card"

[/quote']

It should be only while you control an Ojama, and cards made unavailable due to effects of your Ojama, etc, so it doesn't become a type killer. And perhaps the ratio should be 1:2, 1:1 seems kind of....well, a ten card draw is kind of a lot.

"Activate only while you or your opponent controls an "Ojama" monster. For each monster zone that has an "Ojama" monster or cannot be used by an effect of an "Ojama" monster' date=' draw 1 card"

[/quote']

yeah, because heart of the underdog and common charity does not exist, right??

that and reckless greed, DW dealings, etc...

Not to mention that Ojamas have traditionally been used exclusively to provide fodder for cards like Hand Destruction, Card Destruction, Reload, and Magical Mallet (along with stuff like Snipe Hunter) due to Ojamagic's ability to make hand size increase so much. Forget needing a draw engine; Ojamas have always been a draw engine. <_

do people still use ojama king and all that crap?

Did they ever?

I do

anyone besides tristan?

I do

anyway I agree with crab as far as draw engine, hehe I just now remember my extremly obscure ojama exodia deck, unfortunatly like venoms and many other decks that had so meuch potential this deck type will most likely die...so sad because it would be so much fun to defeat teleDAD with ojamas.

Archived