Lets Talk All Seeing Eye Decks

It's a deck that should only be used for fun matches. It's basically a much slower Simochi Burn' date=' [b']that allows you to plan ahead for your opponents moves, knowing when to play card destruction, conscription (in the variant that runs convoltions of nature) what to use MSTs on, when to play Heavy Storm ect...[/b]

true, but in a slower meta, it MIGHT be OK

It's a deck that should only be used for fun matches. It's basically a much slower Simochi Burn' date=' [b']that allows you to plan ahead for your opponents moves, knowing when to play card destruction, conscription (in the variant that runs convoltions of nature) what to use MSTs on, when to play Heavy Storm ect...[/b]

You just described what a good player does during every duel. Why would he need to deck those cards to have a common sense.

You just described what a good player does during every duel. Why would he need to deck those cards to have a common sense.

but you never have concrete fact on what might be played, you never know your opponents hand or thier next draw, which means you sir, are wrong, yes common sence tells a remotly decent player these things but, nothing is certain, unless you see it all

Guest PikaPerson01

Knowing what's coming ahead doesn't necessarily mean you'll have a way to counter it. And it seems a majority of the cards will focus on "knowing" what's up ahead, rather then countering it.

Knowing what's coming ahead doesn't necessarily mean you'll have a way to counter it. And it seems a majority of the cards will focus on "knowing" what's up ahead' date=' rather then countering it.

[/quote']

I never said it was a guarenteed counter, but you might atleast be able to defend a little

ummm wut when did I say that, I simply said you will know better when to play your counter cards, and if you cant counter you might at the very least be able to defend, read properly please pika, instead of reading HALF my posts if that, and replying

Guest PikaPerson01

ummm wut when did I say that' date=' I simply said you will know better when to play your counter cards, and if you cant counter you might at the very least be able to defend, read properly please pika, instead of reading HALF my posts if that, and replying

[/quote']

Okay, how would you counter a Six Samurai god hand then? Or Future Fusion + Dragon's Mirror Opening Hand? Just because you know what's about to happen doesn't mean you have a way to counter it.

ummm wut when did I say that' date=' I simply said you will know better when to play your counter cards, and if you cant counter you might at the very least be able to defend, read properly please pika, instead of reading HALF my posts if that, and replying

[/quote']

Okay, how would you counter a Six Samurai god hand then? Or Future Fusion + Dragon's Mirror Opening Hand? Just because you know what's about to happen doesn't mean you have a way to counter it.

Card Destruction, Confiscation, Delinquent Duo, Thestalos, The Forceful Sentry, Bottomless Trap Hole, Dark Hole, Raigeki, Kurama, Tribe-Infecting Virus, Solemn Judgment, Judgment Dragon, Dark Armed Dragon, Snatch Steal, Caius, ect.

Non-Fusion Area and Solemn says hi.

did I say it could counter everything, stop jumping to the conclusion that I belive this deck is god, for...the...love...of...god I know it cant counter everything, reread what I was saying, I pretty much agree, all I said was it was possible to defend (not nessisarily counter) in the majority of circumstances

did I say it could counter everything' date=' stop jumping to the conclusion that I belive this deck is god, for...the...love...of...god I know it cant counter everything, reread what I was saying, I pretty much agree, all I said was it was possible to defend (not nessisarily counter) in the majority of circumstances

[/quote']

......you just told me i was right? is that what you were trying to do, or...

I don't believe this deck is god, i believe it's a pile of cards that created the heaven and earth in 7 days.

If you have the cards needed to counter, then you could virtually always do so without looking at the opponent's hand and whatnot. If you don't have the cards needed to counter, this stuff won't help you. And spending deck space on things like Convulsion of Nature and Eye of Truth drastically reduces your chances of having the cards needed to counter your opponent's cards.

If you have the cards needed to counter' date=' then you could virtually always do so without looking at the opponent's hand and whatnot. If you don't have the cards needed to counter, this stuff won't help you. And spending deck space on things like Convulsion of Nature and Eye of Truth drastically reduces your chances of having the cards needed to counter your opponent's cards.

[/quote']

Besides Dark Bribe and Solemn, what other topodaline counters are worth running?

and also...

crab helmet, will you be my girlfriend?

Guest PikaPerson01

If you have the cards needed to counter' date=' then you could virtually always do so without looking at the opponent's hand and whatnot. If you don't have the cards needed to counter, this stuff won't help you. And spending deck space on things like Convulsion of Nature and Eye of Truth drastically reduces your chances of having the cards needed to counter your opponent's cards.

[/quote']

Besides Dark Bribe and Solemn, what other topodaline counters are worth

Magic Drain?

[/quote']

Besides Dark Bribe and Solemn, what other topodaline counters are worth

Magic Drain?

This.

Also, cards can counter the opponent's strategies or moves without being Counter Traps. PWWB, Compulsory, Threatening Roar, Book of Moon...

Archived