Fortune Cookie Sayings

Shradow

I'm sure we all have had fortune cookies, and read the strange sayings within them. Just post any fortune cookie sayings, or sayings that sound like they could be in fortune cookies. Here's mine:

"Whenever a G&W player is on the move, not only will his judgement land 9's, but they'll be frequent and painful."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]"Don't Die, It's Bad For Your Health. I'm Serious, I Mean I'm A Fortune Cookie, Since When Has A Little Slip Of Paper Written By A Chinese Man Failed You? Except This Time It's A Thirteen Year Old English Kid, So Don't Diss. Hey, I Wonder How Many Times People Will Read All Of This, If They Do, They'll Find Out That There Is A Hidden Question In Here. Damn, I Just Gave Them Notification. Ahh Well. Wow, I Wonder If They'll Fit All This On A small Piece Of Paper, In The Normal Sized Text. I Want People To Be Able To Read It Atleast. Anyways, Check Out This Link! Wait A Second, You Can't Put Hyperlinks On Pieces Of Paper. Ahh Well, Nice Try.

~Fortune Cookie Out!"[/align]

[align=center]"Don't Die' date=' It's Bad For Your Health. I'm Serious, I Mean I'm A Fortune Cookie, Since When Has A Little Slip Of Paper Written By A Chinese Man Failed You? Except This Time It's A Thirteen Year Old English Kid, So Don't Diss. Hey, I Wonder How Many Times People Will Read All Of This, If They Do, They'll Find Out That There Is A Hidden Question In Here. Damn, I Just Gave Them Notification. Ahh Well. Wow, I Wonder If They'll Fit All This On A small Piece Of Paper, In The Normal Sized Text. I Want People To Be Able To Read It Atleast. Anyways, Check Out This Link! Wait A Second, You Can't Put Hyperlinks On Pieces Of Paper. Ahh Well, Nice Try.

~Fortune Cookie Out!"[/align]

That's funny, but the link doesn't lead anywhere.

I've said dying is bad for your health every time I get killed in SSBB.

That's funny' date=' but the link doesn't lead anywhere.

I've said dying is bad for your health every time I get killed in SSBB.

[/quote']

Check the link in about 2 days :D "Don't Die, It's Bad For Your Health" has been my funning saying for years :)

"I'm Not A Fortune Cookie!"

Archived