Transfer Rumours

OMGItzDylan7158

We all know that Yoda, and his wookie army, will attack the football game, and slaughter half of em.

Then a collection of people, including Michael Jackson, MR.T, Chuck Norris, and Random Battle Droid number 4085 join the fight, and cause quite a bit of trouble for whats left of the well known sports stars.

Then France launches a atom bomb, at the place, slaughtering them all.

We all know that Yoda' date=' and his wookie army, will attack the football game, and slaughter half of em.

Then a collection of people, including Michael Jackson, MR.T, Chuck Norris, and Random Battle Droid number 4085 join the fight, and cause quite a bit of trouble for whats left of the well known sports stars.

Then France launches a atom bomb, at the place, slaughtering them all.

[/quote']

lol Epic! You made me laugh.

• 1 year later...

I have no intrest in Football/Soccer/Footy.

Then whats the point in posting DUH!

For +1 post count. Like what I just did.

I'll jump on the bandwagon too!

You can count me in there, lol

In terms of soccer Lionel Messi is the best player and Barcelona are gonna win everything cos they're the best team... and that's that.

No idea about the transfers though.

if he does go they will have wasted money.

It's not like they haven't done that before. :?

*coughsomeonefrommycountrycough*

And I don't follow the rumors' date=' because they are fake 99% of the time. The only things I know are that Chamakh from Bordeaux (did I spell it right?) is going to Arsenal (that's definitely good considering the fact that our best striker is injured most of the time, while the rest are very inconsistent.) and Benzema is probably going to ManU, because they need a [i']good[/i] striker and they have shown that they have interest in him. IIRC they were the 2nd best bidders for him (after Real Madrid) when he left Lyon.

Archived